First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2016 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Yep. Tangerine Scream Catfish. A fun ride. A 91 octane tune and an induction added to the fun. :thumbsup: Even the torque steer added to the fun. If you mash the go pedal you better have a good grip on that wheel.

Even with all the enhancements that the RS has and almost no torque steer, the ST still ranks pretty high on my fun car scale.:)

st for web.jpg
what a beaut, thats looks like the most quintessential ST to ever ST :cool: I havent done much with power upgrades yet myself, everything so far has been handling centric, but I'm excited to put more work into her while she gets a break from all the winter weather this year
Sponsored

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
what a beaut, thats looks like the most quintessential ST to ever ST :cool: I havent done much with power upgrades yet myself, everything so far has been handling centric, but I'm excited to put more work into her while she gets a break from all the winter weather this year
True. Now that you mention it, I have had the tendency to buy the color that is the flagship for a particular vehicle. Tangerine scream Focus ST, Nitrous blue Focus RS, Fighter Jet Grey Mustang Mach 1. I broke the pattern with the Ranger, I think the flagship Ranger in 2019 was the Saber color. I narrowed my choice down to Saber or Lightning Blue, but blue won out. Rangers look good no matter what color. I am sure I would be happy with Saber if that is what I had chosen.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
True. Now that you mention it, I have had the tendency to buy the color that is the flagship for a particular vehicle. Tangerine scream Focus ST, Nitrous blue Focus RS, Fighter Jet Grey Mustang Mach 1. I broke the pattern with the Ranger, I think the flagship Ranger in 2019 was the Saber color. I narrowed my choice down to Saber or Lightning Blue, but blue won out. Rangers look good no matter what color. I am sure I would be happy with Saber if that is what I had chosen.
Great to see you on line here Gregg.
Great to see you on line here Gregg. Hope you and your family faired well with the terrible storms in your state. Sad days for Kentucky

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Great to see you on line here Gregg.

Great to see you on line here Gregg. Hope you and your family faired well with the terrible storms in your state. Sad days for Kentucky
Thanks Bret. We had no serious damage in our immediate location.

Unfortunately a friend of mine lost her sister in that candle factory in Maysville that was flattened. She called to say that she and some co workers were sheltering in a restroom. They didn't survive.☹

Local news and weather was predicting very severe weather for several days ahead of time. They were very accurate in their predictions on the timing of these storms arriving overnight. So as bad as it was, it could have been much worse.

Looking at some of the pictures of the damage is very unnerving because in many cases the destruction was so complete that there was no place that was safe. I saw one home that was completely gone except for the basement foundation and there were two cars just dropped in the middle of it.

So as I always say. Plan for the future, but live for today because none of us is guaranteed tomorrow.

Again, thanks for your concern. I hope you and yours are well and have a great Christmas season and new year.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks Bret. We had no serious damage in our immediate location.

Unfortunately a friend of mine lost her sister in that candle factory in Maysville that was flattened. She called to say that she and some co workers were sheltering in a restroom. They didn't survive.☹

Local news and weather was predicting very severe weather for several days ahead of time. They were very accurate in their predictions on the timing of these storms arriving overnight. So as bad as it was, it could have been much worse.

Looking at some of the pictures of the damage is very unnerving because in many cases the destruction was so complete that there was no place that was safe. I saw one home that was completely gone except for the basement foundation and there were two cars just dropped in the middle of it.

So as I always say. Plan for the future, but live for today because none of us is guaranteed tomorrow.

Again, thanks for your concern. I hope you and yours are well and have a great Christmas season and new year.

Glad you and your family are ok Greg! Sorry about your friends sister. You just cant grasp the destruction from a tornado by pictures and videos until you see it first hand.

Back in 2011 we had a freak tornado come through Western MA and while not as large as this one it was an EF3 with winds up to 165 mph and was 38 miles long. I had just got home from work and heard the warnings on the news, jumped in the shower and when I got out the sky was a weird gray/greenish color. A friend called me and said most of the homes at the beginning of my old street (1 mile away) were all gone, luckily I only had some rain and a few strong gusts of wind. When I went down there it was like a war zone and a good friend of mine his house was gone! The only thing left was the chimney and part of the garage. Him and his family were down in the basement and it was a good thing the chimney didn't fall as it would've crushed them.

The next day I went out and the path went right around my area and straight downtown. There were a lot of historic homes there that were gone along with complete neighborhoods wiped out. Scary and sad to see what can happen in a matter of minutes. I'll never forget that day as long as I live. ?

Bebe rd..JPG

ely rd7.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1023.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
welcome, nice truck ! I have a lil envy for the bed bar sport bar whatever they call it. When i saw what the dealer wanted for one decided i could live without it.
Thank you, sir! I was fortunate enough that the bar was already included-- and fortunate for the insane prices they are offering for used vehicles right now o_O It is crazy out here!!!!

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Welcome Dommy,

There are lots of folks on here to help you make the move from Jeeps to a Ranger. I’m just across the way in Toronto - your truck’s going to be fine in MI winters - just ask all the Yoopers on here.

Positive thoughts going out to your community during this tough time.
Thank you so much Duke! You're so close, yet so far. Always wanted to make a trip across the bridge-- an old mistake on my record won't let me though :'C

I appreciate they kind sentiments. Everything is chaos right now, but there's plenty of good folks left fighting the good fight. <3

lil doopahead

First Name
Dommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Enjoy the rig, lots of upgrades to be had… I was kind of the same position as you and after 4 months I have learned a lot about this truck… make sure you start saving money, you will need it around here.

peace

Andrew
It's good to know I'm not the only truck rookie out here!! If my money ain't going into the ole ball in chains (the REAL Puddin'), it's going into the truck :LOL::LOL::LOL:

kegobeer

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums but not new to Ford or my truck. I've got a 2019 Ranger Sport, bone stock and no big problems. I just had the blower motor swapped out due to a blend door issue (also part of the TSB affected models) and now I'm hunting down a bad smell that's coming from the coolant overflow tank area - probably related to the maintenance that was just done.

I'm looking forward to reading up on all the great mods that people have done.

Thanks!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome Dave - bone stock, huh? Likely have a few mods in mind, right? Too bad there’s no one on here who’s really done any mods that can offer sound advice. ?

Enjoy that truck!

Northgator8

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
Dan here, I most recently drove an '06 and '08 Dakota. Since 2011 and 2013. Totalled the '06 which lead to the '08. I bought those because I knew it would be my last opportunity to drive a V8, I was right.

SWMBO was in the passenger seat for a 500km trip and said I needed a new truck. I was waiting until Rangers had been out five years or so, to allow somebody else to pay the depreciation. Alas, around here used cost more than new, if you can find new. I was able to locate one here, dressed about the way I wanted. Still waiting for the cap to come in.

received_1051528629015364.jpeg

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Dan here, I most recently drove an '06 and '08 Dakota. Since 2011 and 2013. Totalled the '06 which lead to the '08. I bought those because I knew it would be my last opportunity to drive a V8, I was right.

SWMBO was in the passenger seat for a 500km trip and said I needed a new truck. I was waiting until Rangers had been out five years or so, to allow somebody else to pay the depreciation. Alas, around here used cost more than new, if you can find new. I was able to locate one here, dressed about the way I wanted. Still waiting for the cap to come in.

received_1051528629015364.jpeg
Welcome, nice looking truck. I think you will be happy with it.
Brian

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I only have 700km on it so far, doing about 400 today. Really pleased so far, thought I would miss the V8 thunder but haven't found it lacking yet.
I think you will be happy with the power/performance. That said I also miss the rumble of my 2010 F-150 with the Banks exhaust and the 5.4.
Brian
Sponsored