First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
retired
Greetings from Charlotte, NC! The Ranger forums on Facebook were fun but Facebook as a whole consumed far too much of my time and left FB back in early May. Ranger5g was often referenced so it was natural I start coming here.

I own my 4th Ranger since 1988, a 2019 Lariat Super Crew Cab - 8582 miles on the odo as of this morning. Bought new in May, 2019, trading my previous 2006 extended cab 4wd XLT with 41k miles.

Lariat has nearly every dealer installed option, including the Ford Performance Tune. Use 93 E0 fuel exclusively with SYNC 3.4 connected to my home wifi for auto updates. No suspension mods but I'm looking at better shocks to control the excessive body movements. Current usage: 98% street and 2% off road.

Have the SYNC3 Map Update USB stick on my desk, may tackle it today. Lariat has been trouble free and an excellent performer to date. Most recent image is from August after the monthly cleanup.

IMG_1027.JPG
NICE Color..
Sponsored

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
NICE Color..
Yes, the $600 option White Platinum Metallic Tri coat. It caught my attention the first day I viewed Lariat and sealed the deal. May, 2019.

Regc8

First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
retired
Glad you're here. Tell us more about yourself, as I'm new here too. Bounced over here from Facebook. I have a special interest in Ford 'history'.

bfe8a1ab7d2bf1c47adfa345cf6e25df.jpg
Not much to say here, Thanks for the greet.. I will say this! 3rd Ford I've owned in 60 yrs of driving and racing agin'm. I have officially drunketh the FORD cool aid.. Very impressed with this little P/U

Regc8

First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Occupation
retired
Yes, the $600 option White Platinum Metallic Tri coat. It caught my attention the first day I viewed Lariat and sealed the deal. May, 2019.
U are very privileged to have that color, I was told there was a waiting list from now till the new 2022's..

Progeny2021

Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Super Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
Not much to say here, Thanks for the greet.. I will say this! 3rd Ford I've owned in 60 yrs of driving and racing agin'm. I have officially drunketh the FORD cool aid.. Very impressed with this little P/U
I came home from the hospital in a nearly new Crown Vic Convertible very similar to this one (correct colors). Dad was retired O8 from the USACE in San Antonio.

Screen Shot 2021-10-21 at 2.43.11 PM.png

DSTBLU

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XL 4X4 w/Locker
Occupation
Project Manager
Hello! My name is Tom. Been lurking for months as I researched but figured since I finally ordered my ranger I should join. Placed an order for a 2022 XL Screw 4x4 101A Velocity Blue with towing, e-locker, carpet, and 110v. Now to wait and daydream.

Last edited:

kairum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Beach Bum
Greetings from the Cayman Islands and land of right-hand drive vehicles. I have mostly had Toyota's or Land Rovers and made the jump to Ford with the purchase of a new Ranger FX4. Had the truck a few days and absolutely loving it. Looking forward to making a few mods on it and learning from everyone's experiences.
Ranger.jpg

underhill77

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 super crew Ford Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Hello my name is David. I came across this 2019 Ford ranger lariat and I couldn’t pass it up. This is my third and best ranger by far. Love the new Rangers. The previous owner had fun upgrading it, don’t know what else to upgrade on it.
9A1B6ABA-E1E2-409D-ADBA-5B82723A3CFF.jpeg

Last edited:

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
U are very privileged to have that color, I was told there was a waiting list from now till the new 2022's..
No waiting list.

WPM was offered on the '19s and '20s. But it was discontinued for '21, probably won't be offered in '22.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Greetings from the Cayman Islands and land of right-hand drive vehicles. I have mostly had Toyota's or Land Rovers and made the jump to Ford with the purchase of a new Ranger FX4. Had the truck a few days and absolutely loving it. Looking forward to making a few mods on it and learning from everyone's experiences.
Ranger.jpg
Welcome, maybe you can take me on a tour of the Island when I get there, Cayman Island is an awesome place.

Claing92

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
H
ello my name is chuck. Jus brought a new 2019 Ford ranger. First truck I’ve brought for my self as I’ve always had used cars given to me.

I love This truck like a lot. I needed a pick up but didn’t need a full size and this is perfect. Came with

upgraded
Tired
Suspension
Rims and a chase rack or rally rack not sure what they are called.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
H
ello my name is chuck. Jus brought a new 2019 Ford ranger. First truck I’ve brought for my self as I’ve always had used cars given to me.

I love This truck like a lot. I needed a pick up but didn’t need a full size and this is perfect. Came with

upgraded
Tired
Suspension
Rims and a chase rack or rally rack not sure what they are called.
Welcome!

dftune

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cactus Gray SuperCab Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Air Traffic Controller
Greetings from Knoxville!

Just purchased a 2021 Lariat FX4 black appearance. Traded in my Focus ST and don’t regret the decision at all. Love this thing!

Things I’ve done so far:
Husky liners
Upgraded everything that wasn’t already LED with LEDs(smoked side markers and mirror signals, front turn signals, puddle lights, license plate)
Raptor style grill with amber leds
Black Ranger lettering in the back
Tint (matched the factory on the front, 50% windshield)
Various forscan changes
K&N filter
Picked up some bushwacker fender flairs for a sweet deal but don’t want to install them until I get some wheels with better offset
Ceramic coating soon
Last, but not least… tailgate assist ?

Lots more to come! Very happy to join this community!
85234327-8574-46D1-9007-A75F2FAC5123.jpeg

Last edited:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Greetings from Knoxville!

Just purchased a 2021 Lariat FX4 black appearance. Traded in my Focus ST and don’t regret the decision at all. Love this thing!

Things I’ve done so far:
Husky liners
Upgraded everything that wasn’t already LED with LEDs(smoked side markers and mirror signals, front turn signals, puddle lights, license plate)
Raptor style grill with amber leds
Black Ranger lettering in the back
Tint (matched the factory on the front, 50% windshield)
Various forscan changes
K&N filter
Picked up some bushwacker fender flairs for a sweet deal but don’t want to install them until I get some wheels with better offset
Ceramic coating soon
Last, but not least… tailgate assist ?

Lots more to come! Very happy to join this community!
85234327-8574-46D1-9007-A75F2FAC5123.jpeg
Welcome! great-looking Ranger!:like:
Sponsored