rydfree
Well-Known Member
New member from Alabama here but not new to the Ranger . I've had a couple from 1989 to one I'm still driving from '91 . I'll just copy my post over from the Bronco forum to explain my current purchase 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Since I sold my King Ranch back in January ( Thanks Ford for saying you were still on schedule to deliver this summer ) I've been driving my 30 year old Ranger with 327k miles to work everyday . Oil started spewing underneath Wed and it was pouring down raining so couldn't really look into the issue . I figured it was a front main seal cause all the oil drained out overnight into the yard where it is parked .Spent Thursday looking at trucks and almost bought a fully loaded out 2020 Gladiator Mojave with 4k miles but sorta lucked out on this 2020 4WD Ranger Lariat with 10k miles . The previous owner loaded it up with every option plus added the metal retractable bed cover . I got an OK deal , not the greatest but OK during all this vehicle shortage crap . Now I gotta think about how much more the Bronco is going to cost me at trade in time or convince the wife to trade in her car and keep this one
The good news is I pressure washed the underside of the old Ranger yesterday afternoon and figured out the oil was pouring out of a broken extension the pressure sensor is screwed into . It's tucked way under the AC compressor so it will be a challenge to get to , but it is fixable . It's a Ford so it will be Baaaaack !!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Since I sold my King Ranch back in January ( Thanks Ford for saying you were still on schedule to deliver this summer ) I've been driving my 30 year old Ranger with 327k miles to work everyday . Oil started spewing underneath Wed and it was pouring down raining so couldn't really look into the issue . I figured it was a front main seal cause all the oil drained out overnight into the yard where it is parked .Spent Thursday looking at trucks and almost bought a fully loaded out 2020 Gladiator Mojave with 4k miles but sorta lucked out on this 2020 4WD Ranger Lariat with 10k miles . The previous owner loaded it up with every option plus added the metal retractable bed cover . I got an OK deal , not the greatest but OK during all this vehicle shortage crap . Now I gotta think about how much more the Bronco is going to cost me at trade in time or convince the wife to trade in her car and keep this one
The good news is I pressure washed the underside of the old Ranger yesterday afternoon and figured out the oil was pouring out of a broken extension the pressure sensor is screwed into . It's tucked way under the AC compressor so it will be a challenge to get to , but it is fixable . It's a Ford so it will be Baaaaack !!!!
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Sponsored
