New Members Introduce Yourself!

BrangerS

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, Cactus Gray
Yes sir, completely stock. Tonight I am going to have the tires replaced with a set of Falken Wildpeak AT3. Near future, an Icon or Fox coilover lift, wheels and a different grill.
Sponsored

CaliBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger SuperCab XLT FX4 Cyber Orange
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm getting black 2020. More pics soon, after I take delivery.
I signed a contract for the 2020 black XLT that had exactly what I wanted with tow package and 17" wheels. It was on another dealer's lot, about 90 miles away. My dealer told me he'd pick it up, and it would be mine in two days... Three days later, he called and said the other dealer sold it out from under us. Talk about getting your hopes dashed.
So my dealer gave me a good price on the cyber orange 2021 XLT and said he'd add the tow package for no charge. I guess I can live with 18" wheels. I was calling it my new yellow Ranger, until I parked it next to my wife's yellow Honda. I guess it really is orange. Jeez, what a colorful driveway we have now :cool:
IMG_3188.jpg

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
I signed a contract for the 2020 black XLT that had exactly what I wanted with tow package and 17" wheels. It was on another dealer's lot, about 90 miles away. My dealer told me he'd pick it up, and it would be mine in two days... Three days later, he called and said the other dealer sold it out from under us. Talk about getting your hopes dashed.
So my dealer gave me a good price on the cyber orange 2021 XLT and said he'd add the tow package for no charge. I guess I can live with 18" wheels. I was calling it my new yellow Ranger, until I parked it next to my wife's yellow Honda. I guess it really is orange. Jeez, what a colorful driveway we have now :cool:
IMG_3188.jpg
Great colors!!!!! Nice Ranger. Any full shots of the Orange with that black package?

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
IMG_3188.jpg
I like it! Congrats!

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
IMG_3188.jpg
I do not think I have seen that color yet.
I like it, especially with the black appearance package.
Enjoy your new truck.

Brian

Heezy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger
Hello everyone just bought a 2020 xlt sport 4x4 with locking differential and trailer package. Already learned so much from this form. Especially about forscan. Already got it modded the way I wanted. Thanks everyone on the forum for the instructions.

013FD9AB-6FFC-4E30-BF70-9622D10C645F.jpeg

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Hello everyone just bought a 2020 xlt sport 4x4 with locking differential and trailer package. Already learned so much from this form. Especially about forscan. Already got it modded the way I wanted. Thanks everyone on the forum for the instructions.

Good color choice!!! ;)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
IMG_3188.jpg
Definently is orange. It
Here ya go:

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg
That is a BEAUTIFUL Ranger! :like:

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat

Welcome! Great-looking Ranger! :like: