First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Don't mind saying. It was $42,100 + WA State TT&L. After watching prices for the past year or so I knew it was in the ballpark of what I was willing to pay. The itch needed to be scratched.
That's a great price for a Tremor. Congrats, enjoy it :) any mods planned?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tiger02595

Tiger02595

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Bourbon Ambassador
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say its attached by strong glue. Use a hair dryer to loosen the glue and use floss to remove it. Interested to hear the actual process though.
Pretty much how it went. It is just held on by 2 strips of double-sided tape. Blow dryer and floss then some Goo Gone gel to get the grey residue off. Cleaned the area up some and can't even tell it was there anymore.

OP
OP
Tiger02595

Tiger02595

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Bourbon Ambassador
That's a great price for a Tremor. Congrats, enjoy it :) any mods planned?
For now, I'm just going to enjoy it the way it is. A bed cover like the Lomax at some point.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
For now, I'm just going to enjoy it the way it is. A bed cover like the Lomax at some point.
It will be an awesome ride. Do post when/if you get the bed cover. Or report back to us how much you love it after some time with it. Even after 3 years, I still sometimes want to make a post about how this truck will forever be a part of me just like the other vehicles I really enjoyed. But, I would look like a fanboy of the brand, even though I am really not. Just enjoy a darn good truck/vehicle, still in love with it.
Sponsored