First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2014 Harley Tri Glide
Occupation
Retired
Welcome to the gang ... nice rig ... there's just something about a white truck :like:
Sponsored

OP
OP

redemn93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx2
Occupation
Product Engineer
Thanks guys.

I just looked at @AzScorpion avatar pic. It looks great. Bigger difference that I realized going from a 65 to 70 sidewall.

I'm not new to mods. Unfortunately I can't leave anything alone lol.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks guys.

I just looked at @AzScorpion avatar pic. It looks great. Bigger difference that I realized going from a 65 to 70 sidewall.

I'm not new to mods. Unfortunately I can't leave anything alone lol.
Hey Jason, If you go with the 265/70/17 and a 2.5" level you won't have to cut the crash bars or worry about rubbing as long as you stay with the same offset. I count find any wheels I liked so I just kept the stock one which ended up working out great. It does make a big difference going up just one size and the Nitto Ridge Grapplers and super quiet on the street while being aggressive enough off road. Being on this site you really don't have much choice for leaving anything stock. lol

Here's a closer look:

IMG_1405.jpg

OP
OP

redemn93

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Fx2
Occupation
Product Engineer
I like it. The stock tires will be fine enough until they wear out. But definitely will go up one size. Hoping to do the BDS 2" by the end of the year. I want the tiniest bit of rake still. I've been watching the marketplace here for a while before I joined. See if something comes up.

I actually like the stock wheels. Plan on keeping them.
Sponsored