Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Bourbon Ambassador
Hello to all.

Not current 5G Ranger owner but have been looking for several months now. Seeing a lot more on the new and used market but pricing still seems high. Currently have a 1997 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3L diesel that I've owned since 2004. Just don't tow anymore.

Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum as they are always full of good info. Thanks.

Vince
Sponsored

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Good luck with your search Vince. You will learn there are items you didn't even know you would need on this forum.
Truer words were never spoken!!!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good luck with your search Vince. You will learn there are items you didn't even know you would need on this forum.
This! I never knew I needed new tires on my brand new Ranger until I joined here. ?‍♂

Welcome Vince. With the 2023's coming out soon it might be tougher to find a 5th Gen Ranger at a reasonable price now but they're out there.

Wence5

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 4x4, Ford Fusion
Occupation
Driver
Howdy and welcome Vince. Good luck on your seach for a 5g. I live in SW Washington and got my Ranger at Awesome Ford in Chehalis Washington. Great folks to work with, if you're in the area.

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Hello to all.

Not current 5G Ranger owner but have been looking for several months now. Seeing a lot more on the new and used market but pricing still seems high. Currently have a 1997 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3L diesel that I've owned since 2004. Just don't tow anymore.

Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum as they are always full of good info. Thanks.

Vince
Just down the road, sort of. Vancouver Ford still has this nice Forest Green on the lot, not sure about the price and if it's good or not, but it's been there for at least 3-4 months and with the 2023 coming out maybe they'll negotiate something? https://www.vancouverford.com/new/Ford/2022-Ford-Ranger-4eca145e0a0e0a906ca2db89b821ebba.htm

OP
OP
Tiger02595

Tiger02595

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bourbon Ambassador
Thanks for all the replies fellas. My long search has happily come to an end. I found the exact truck I wanted with a Tremor package as icing on the cake. Funny enough It was just after reading an article on Canadian vehicles coming back home across the border. Bought this in Kent, WA at a dealership that specializes in these cars and trucks.

Picked up a Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor close to home and priced right. It came from Quebec, Canada as a lease return with 18k miles. It started life at Olivier Ford St-Hubert in Quebec arriving there on 2 November 21.

Loving everything about it so far with the exception of the keypad on the driver's door which I removed soon after getting it home.

Tremor 1920 x 1080.png

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Hickesy

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger 2021 STX SuperCab 4x4
Thanks for all the replies fellas. My long search has happily come to an end. I found the exact truck I wanted with a Tremor package as icing on the cake. Funny enough It was just after reading an article on Canadian vehicles coming back home across the border. Bought this in Kent, WA at a dealership that specializes in these cars and trucks.

Picked up a Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor close to home and priced right. It came from Quebec, Canada as a lease return with 18k miles. It started life at Olivier Ford St-Hubert in Quebec arriving there on 2 November 21.

Loving everything about it so far with the exception of the keypad on the driver's door which I removed soon after getting it home.

Tremor 1920 x 1080.png
Great colour! How did you remove the keypad I might do the same, I never use it

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Tremor 1920 x 1080.png
That is beautiful Vince. This and the new azure grey attract me. However, my gf says the new azure grey looks like a women color... but what do I care about others opinions if my speaks to my soul :LOL:

The cactus grey I love that it is different colors in different lightings low mileage too, wonderful. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? I just love random data :) Overall, beautiful truck, beautiful color, beautiful package as well.

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Great colour! How did you remove the keypad I might do the same, I never use it
Im gonna go out on a limb here and say its attached by strong glue. Use a hair dryer to loosen the glue and use floss to remove it. Interested to hear the actual process though.

OP
OP
Tiger02595

Tiger02595

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Bourbon Ambassador
That is beautiful Vince. This and the new azure grey attract me. However, my gf says the new azure grey looks like a women color... but what do I care about others opinions if my speaks to my soul :LOL:

The cactus grey I love that it is different colors in different lightings low mileage too, wonderful. What did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? I just love random data :) Overall, beautiful truck, beautiful color, beautiful package as well.
Don't mind saying. It was $42,100 + WA State TT&L. After watching prices for the past year or so I knew it was in the ballpark of what I was willing to pay. The itch needed to be scratched.
Sponsored