First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Mostly preoccupied
Good morning. Finally got off my ass and quit lurking!!! Currently driving a 2021 Tremor in a lovely cyber orange color (not everyone's cup of tea color wise, but in a sea of greyscale...........)
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG

I've got a bug deflector, mudflaps and window vents on order with more to come I'm sure! Also planning on removing the tremor decals (one is already torn! Quality??)
Sponsored

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Good morning. Finally got off my ass and quit lurking!!! Currently driving a 2021 Tremor in a lovely cyber orange color (not everyone's cup of tea color wise, but in a sea of greyscale...........)
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG

I've got a bug deflector, mudflaps and window vents on order with more to come I'm sure! Also planning on removing the tremor decals (one is already torn! Quality??)
Welcome aboard! And yeah ford has had some questionable decal quality this year see the maverick car wash debacle lol cyber orange certainly is striking and I am sure you will have zero issues finding it in a parking lot lol. Do you plan on doing any offroading? If so I would hold off on the flaps probably

OP
OP

Ymee

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Mostly preoccupied
Hi, not going to do much off-roading (for now?) they are mostly to minimize rock chips. My othe car is a black 2016 civic coupe. Try finding that in a parking lot of monochrome suvs?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0820.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0825.JPG

welcome! And you are right. That color is no good. Send it to me right away. I will make sure you never have to be seen in it again?

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
Nice truck! I love a brightly colored car, just ignore my monochromatic truck...I got a damn good deal and there weren't a lot of color options when I was buying. Working on adding some color to it, probably some bronze/gold wheels.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Welcome, that color looks nice with the green forest in the background. Sounds like the mods have begun so hang on to that credit card.

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Hi, not going to do much off-roading (for now?) they are mostly to minimize rock chips. My othe car is a black 2016 civic coupe. Try finding that in a parking lot of monochrome suvs?
Yeah I will say the general grabbers like to pick up and throw rocks same with the sasquatch 35's I have, it almost sounds like its hailing inside my wheel wells sometimes lmao. I used to have a black accord and I definitely feel your pain, I remember my mom had a nissan xterra loaner when her odyssey got hit thankfully with nobody in it and they were repairing it, that sucker was bright yellow kinda similar to the cyber orange but even more light and she loved that she could instantly see it anywhere in the lot, of course then she went to a pearl white car and back to a grey one so clearly she didnt love it that much lol

Squatchranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ranger lariat
Vehicle Showcase
Nice truck! I love a brightly colored car, just ignore my monochromatic truck...I got a damn good deal and there weren't a lot of color options when I was buying. Working on adding some color to it, probably some bronze/gold wheels.
A brushed bronze with black highlights would look absolutely sexy

RangerPNW

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Project Manager

RangerPNW

First Name