New Colors for the 2020 Model Year Ranger

Which of the new 2020 Model Year colors do you like?

• Total voters

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I wanted to at least try for Saber, but you can't get it with the Chrome Package. Being a chromaholic, I went with the Burnt Chili Pepper Candy Kind of Red. No regrets.

I really like that color too but with all the dust out here I thought the Saber would hide it more and it does to some extent. Everyone out here has white or grey vehicles (which are cooler and hide the dust) but I wanted something different. My Tacoma was flat tan color (Quicksand) that really hid the dust/dirt well but I really like a metallic finish and love the way the Saber changes color with different lighting. I'm really looking forward to seeing the 2 new reds for 2020,hopefully @Mokume gets his soon.
Sponsored

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
I hope I get it soon as well, I am an individualist so hopefully my 2020 SuperCab finished in red with with the chrome package will be unique for some time.
Speaking of chrome, Ford astonished the market when they introduced the '61 Continental, it's use of chrome was tastefully subdued compared to it's rivals. To this day, that car has to be one of the most handsomely styled vehicles ever.
The two behemoths from GM and Chysler resembled a Wurlitzer or Seeburg on wheels.