Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.coloradofans.com/threads/2023-colorado-battery-issues.437364/
read this 1000+ thread.
I am still waiting on all the other vehicles with same- left me stranded concerns.

Jesus, thank you for proving my point.

Now go filter out repeat posters and also get me total number of actual units sold vs. no-repeat posters and we can talk.

You are proving every last point I am trying to make. You are a low information consumer and are easily manipulated.
Sponsored

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
TFL......frrrrt , well liked by a former moderator/poster, embarrassed to say I live in the same state as they do, but IIRC they are in Boulder.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.coloradofans.com/threads/2023-colorado-battery-issues.437364/
read this 1000+ thread.
I am still waiting on all the other vehicles with same- left me stranded concerns.
Let me help you get started:

Right at the top of the thread:

115K views
1K replies
218 participants
last post by purpleRac3r 1d ago

So with some basic detective work that would be 218 owners reporting this problem in a worse case scenerio; but let me let you in on a little secret....

There are not 218 participants in that thread having this problem and Chevrolet has sure as shit sold a lot more than 218 units since production started on these models.

Critical thinking and a few minutes of time is all this takes.

Maybe I can create an example of how anecdotal works: My truck runs flawlessly, therefor everyone else's truck runs flawlessly.

See how stupid that sounds? That is anecdotal, not defined, but in a nut shell.

Anecdotal becomes nullified when you can show and prove concrete numbers to the contrary.

A Jewish person saying they were miserable in a concentration camp would not be anecdotal, because you know, we actually have facts and numbers to justify them feeling that way.

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
In my opinion "Truck of the year" awards should be at least 5 years or 10 years behind , how can something brand new that hasn't been through anything be properly evaluated?

"Truck of the moment based on looks and our opinion " would be more accurate... I think they look good , damn good , but barring a Super Cab with hand controls , I won't be in one anytime soon ...

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
Maybe I can create an example

A Jewish person saying they were miserable in a concentration camp would not be anecdotal, because you know, we actually have facts and numbers to justify them feeling that way.
[/QUOTE]
How about this anecdotal experience, doc says I need to get shingles Vax but they don't have it at the office, go to wally mart to get it and the past retirement age pharmacist says " I've had shingles and it's not bad" , so I took her message to heart and left as "it's not bad".

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
In my opinion "Truck of the year" awards should be at least 5 years or 10 years behind , how can something brand new that hasn't been through anything be properly evaluated?

"Truck of the moment based on looks and our opinion " would be more accurate... I think they look good , damn good , but barring a Super Cab with hand controls , I won't be in one anytime soon ...
Anyone who values deep thought should realize these awards are meaningless tripe. How these rags remain in business is beyond me.

Dr_Strangelove

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 XLT Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Art & Design
They're pay-for-play. It's the same in the hospitality industry with which I'm intimately familiar. Ad revenue is just the tip of the iceberg. That answers your question how they stay in business.