OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
That’s why I don’t show you guys the pictures after she got parked by someone else:
84784EA6-4B0C-4333-98C7-13C14FBB34D1.jpeg
Good Advice! :clap: The lot attendant at Lowe's parked the Ranger for me in this shot :D ...

1679231726127.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That’s why I don’t show you guys the pictures after she got parked by someone else:
84784EA6-4B0C-4333-98C7-13C14FBB34D1.jpeg
:inspect: Even that's not to bad at least it's straight. The way they parked mine the Subie could've taken out the rear if they weren't paying attention.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
My Nittos are pretty much shot after only 31K and I needed new tires so after going back and forth on which brand I ended up with the Toyo OC AT 3’s. Seems like everyone here who has them is more than happy with them and they were a couple pounds lighter than my Nittos which was nice. So far on the short ride home they feel great and smooth driving and hopefully they're not to loud on the highway but from what I've read they're fairly quiet. Plus I wanted a good tire if things don’t work out with the Raptor and I end up keeping the truck a little longer. A huge shout out to Jason @Discount Tire for getting these so fast (one day) and getting me in quickly and at a great price!
Nice looking tires Dave.

Better bust out the pressure washer and the 303, my friend. You have a reputation to uphold. ?

1D67D541-DB09-41DC-ABB3-5DEF16FAC02B.jpeg

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Nice looking tires Dave.

Better bust out the pressure washer and the 303, my friend. You have a reputation to uphold. ?

1D67D541-DB09-41DC-ABB3-5DEF16FAC02B.jpeg
It's been raining here every week so it'll just look like that again within a day or two. We're having the craziest weather I've ever seen in the past 12 years here. Tons of rain (which we need) and colder temps. We had a couple days touch 82 but now it's back to low 70's (Mon & Tues will only be 64 :eek:) and we have a couple nights coming up in the low 40's. As you know this time of year we should be in the 80's pretty consistently now. So much for global warming. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
My Nitto's have 28K on them now an look great. I'm thinking about some Michelins next but they don't have that cool looking tread pattern.
You're lucky mine were really bad. They hit the wear indicators at 27K and got pretty loud with road nose. The side treads had some chunks taken out of them too from off roading but they still should've held up better than that.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
It's been raining here every week so it'll just look like that again within a day or two. We're having the craziest weather I've ever seen in the past 12 years here. Tons of rain (which we need) and colder temps. We had a couple days touch 82 but now it's back to low 70's (Mon & Tues will only be 64 :eek:) and we have a couple nights coming up in the low 40's. As you know this time of year we should be in the 80's pretty consistently now. So much for global warming. :rolleyes:
That’s downright chilly by Phoenix standards - don’t switch that blend door over just yet! ? On the bright side, it’s great weather for hiking!

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That’s downright chilly by Phoenix standards - don’t switch that blend door over just yet! ? On the bright side, it’s great weather for hiking!
I had it set in my notifications to change it over last weekend. I reset it for another 2 weeks. ?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Sounds good to me …

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I am needing some good hikes!

Kristina

First Name
Kristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Raptor week 40, Wildtrak `22 2.0 diesel - sold
:inspect: Even that's not to bad at least it's straight. The way they parked mine the Subie could've taken out the rear if they weren't paying attention.
I see why my Ranger was not parked next to any other vehicle. Still don’t like the rear end hanging over parking lot so someone can drive it off. Seeing this makes me look around if anyone sees me before they notice it’s my truck and think I am the one who parked it.

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
You're lucky mine were really bad. They hit the wear indicators at 27K and got pretty loud with road nose. The side treads had some chunks taken out of them too from off roading but they still should've held up better than that.
Maybe they don't like HOT roads an wear faster on them. We DON'T have that here!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
My Nittos are pretty much shot after only 31K and I needed new tires so after going back and forth on which brand I ended up with the Toyo OC AT 3’s. Seems like everyone here who has them is more than happy with them and they were a couple pounds lighter than my Nittos which was nice. So far on the short ride home they feel great and smooth driving and hopefully they're not to loud on the highway but from what I've read they're fairly quiet. Plus I wanted a good tire if things don’t work out with the Raptor and I end up keeping the truck a little longer. A huge shout out to Jason @Discount Tire for getting these so fast (one day) and getting me in quickly and at a great price!

IMG_8370.jpg

IMG_8371.jpg
I see how you drive...I'm at 50K and probably another 10 more to go before the next set...
Sponsored