Mobil 1 rebates

Bsqrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat FX4
Just an FYI, if you use Mobil 1 in your ride, this rebate is good until 9/30. Just sign up, submit a photo of your receipt get up to $30 back. I bought two 5 quart full SYN's from Walmart and submitted them.

Mobil 1™ Rebate login (acbincentives.com)
Sponsored

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management
this PENNZOIL rebate promotion is a lot more restrictive as far as the retailers that you can purchase form.

Previously, purchases made at a wide range of retailers, including Advance, Oreillys, Pep boys, Walmart, and Amazon were ALWAYS included in the promotions.

This particular one referenced is only a "farm and home" promotion. It doesn't include ANY of the above retailers I mentioned. I can't even find a complete list of participating retailers. Just said no retailers here qualify.

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
this PENNZOIL rebate promotion is a lot more restrictive as far as the retailers that you can purchase form.

Previously, purchases made at a wide range of retailers, including Advance, Oreillys, Pep boys, Walmart, and Amazon were ALWAYS included in the promotions.

This particular one referenced is only a "farm and home" promotion. It doesn't include ANY of the above retailers I mentioned. I can't even find a complete list of participating retailers. Just said no retailers here qualify.
Thanks for catching that.
Sponsored