Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
Thanks! I see the armrest is seat leather in the MS leather interior. The cloth MS interior uses a black vinyl material for the armrest. Kind of different look.
Sponsored

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I see the armrest is seat leather in the MS leather interior. The cloth MS interior uses a black vinyl material for the armrest. Kind of different look.
I've been very happy with the leather - My drivers seat is slightly "saggy" see the posts on here recently, but it doesn't really bother me - I love the way they clean up so easily. And they are very comfortable.

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada
Yes, mine are comfortable as well even with only 6 way adjustable seats. Night and day compared to the Tacomas! Think I will wear these for a while and then have the Katzkins installed down the road.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My truck has the cloth MS interior but my armrests are also MS, not black.

I wonder if that could be package differences?

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
My truck has the cloth MS interior but my armrests are also MS, not black.

I wonder if that could be package differences?
Sorry, meant my console armrest is black. Door armrests are MS vinyl.

GTGallop

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.qrz.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 SOLD - Now 2023 TRD Offroad
Occupation
Program Manager
Medium Stone here....
I've got a couch almost the same color that is 10 years old and we live hard on it. It looks nearly new and cleans up easy.
My truck on the other hand seems to be perpetually dirty and stains easy. What did Frod make these seats out of?

gov cheese

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xlt super cab
Wasn't planning on medium stone had to take what the dealer could find before the 2019 end of year rebates were over. Should be a little cooler in the summer.

Stains pretty easy need to scotch coat them. Used oxiclean gel stick to remove a couple stains worked very well.

https://www.oxiclean.com/en/products/stain-fighters/oxiclean-max-force-gel-stick
I put the gel on a microfiber towel worked it in and then removed with dry microfiber towel.

Last edited:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
I will say I haven't found too many pictures online that do this color justice. I was concerned it would be too light. But it's not. it's a darker stone color than most photos. It almost has a grey hint to it. I do agree that it makes the interior brighter and seem bigger.
I have the MS in my XLT (cloth) and I would describe it the same way. It is a nice contrast and I’m very happy with it.

TheKracka

First Name
Klay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4/2005 xB
Occupation
I fix things not people
One the fence, can't decide if I like it or not, concerned it would show dirt/grease really well.
1588508224275.png

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Started to order my setup with this interior and they had one pop up in Cincinnati, they locked in a dealer to dealer trade and I had my truck in a few days, after they sprayed in the bed line and zebart. Didn't need leather but had to get it for the lumbar power seats. Only wish is, I would've liked a more brown in the color like a very light butterscotch, my Bronco had that type of color.

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
One the fence, can't decide if I like it or not, concerned it would show dirt/grease really well.
1588508224275.png
Shows everything, getting Katzkins sooner than I thought I would. Spilled some water on it the other day and left a spot!!!

Last edited:

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I like mine and the color is darker than how it looks in most photos. It is a grayish tan. Some might say it is a taupe color.
I would never say taupe...

OP
OP
Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Just posted a new thread with Katzkin Medium Stone/Puddy picture. Installing this week.
Sponsored