Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Fixed operation Director Tuttle Click Automotive
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone looking for magnaflow we can beat AUTO ANYTHING Price

Just shoot me a message for details!
The Magnaflow is not bad for the money. They just dropped off a black kit to install on my Ranger build I am doing, and the install was simple, sound is pretty good with zero grown/drone on the freeway.

Manny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking to change my exhuast has anyone installed the "Borla Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type" ?

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2017 Titan 2008 Ford Focus 2014 Ford Fiesta ST
I am looking to change my exhuast has anyone installed the "Borla Cat-Back™ Exhaust S-Type" ?
do you have a link?

thank you

SafetyDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 V2 - Ranger Lariat, FX4, 501A, Trailer Tow (Lightning Blue), V1- Lariat, FX4, 500A, Trailer Tow (Ingot Silver) <Epic Fail - Lemon>
Vehicle Showcase
I am amazed that Panda lurks and will not post prices, but works in the background, What prices are you folks getting. Transparancy is where the rubber meets the road.

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am amazed that Panda lurks and will not post prices, but works in the background, What prices are you folks getting. Transparancy is where the rubber meets the road.

Use code Ranger5 at checkout

PandaMotorworks

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The MF is probably the best sounding exhaust I have heard to date. Nice tone. Doesnt sound like a typical 4 banger blender sound
We have one ordered for ours after hearing it in person!

Fully agree!

Magnaflow

First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Thanks for all the interest, Guys! We're glad to hear that you are liking our product line for the new Ranger. If anyone has questions about the systems themselves or compatibility, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-990-0905!

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for all the interest, Guys! We're glad to hear that you are liking our product line for the new Ranger. If anyone has questions about the systems themselves or compatibility, please feel free to give us a call at 1-800-990-0905!
Any idea on the weight difference compared to stock?

Magnaflow

First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Shipping to NC?
Right now we are offering free shipping to the continental US on all orders through our website! :like:

Any idea on the weight difference compared to stock?
We don't keep the stock exhaust's weight on file, but the shipped weight of the single-exit system is 27lbs, so about 20 without the box and packing material!

Racket

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat Supercrew 2WD
Occupation
Transient
This thread got pushed up in my notifications and I wanted to pass on that the exhaust was the second modification I did to my Ranger after the UPR catch can. I wound up paying $650 delivered for the black tip single outlet Magnaflow after promotion from Hottexhaust and a little less than $140 to a local exhaust shop to install it + 'dispose' the factory setup. The installer rather snarkily said 'you'll probably lose some power.':shock:

Big upgrade in style, sound and materials (as any all stainless system should be). As far as performance I don't know that you'd get more horsepower without a tune although all-important torque I suspect comes on sooner and might be higher. There was some joking speculation about better gas mileage in other threads but let's face it - this sort of customization isn't going to encourage that. :devil:

Posting because Ford really neglected the appearance of the exhaust system (unless you get the chrome package?) but it does make this a popular mod. And by popular I mean argued over. I've read about some systems that are louder, some that are designed with off-road in mind and some that completely change the appearance (dual rear exhausts).
Sponsored