Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
Have you pulled one off to see of its mating the wheel properly. I haven't found any gorilla lugnuts that have the proper bulge where it seats against the wheel. I know a tapered nut will hold it, but won't have the proper hold that the bulge taper will provide.
Yes, I've had the wheels off more than once plus multiple sets of tires and rotations. Gorilla has confirmed that these are the right lugs for our setup as well.
Sponsored

BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
I purchased some on Amazon and they are so cheap feeling I sent them back. Some sort of aluminum or CCP pot metal. I wanted a grayish color to match the truck and wheels but still strong. I have some black lug nuts now and they must have been dang cheap as the finish came off and they are rusting. The picture is what I just ordered to replace them, not a whole of options for the color I want.

Screenshot_20240322_130225_Brave.jpg

Last edited:

brroberts

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD SuperCab
Occupation
audio / semi retired
Mine from lug nut guys came 4 short. It’s taken a bit of work on my part over two weeks, but I think they are finally sending the last 4. I doubt they will be here in time for my trip, so I’m stuck with trying one more rotation on the slipping factory nuts. Hope I don’t have a flat. I have Continental Terrain Contact A/T tires on and have had two flats. I hadn’t had flats in years until I got these. Both times on the rear. Once in Livingston, TX and once in Tucson, AZ. It’s not overloaded, I’ve weighed, but it’s 90% there for payload.
Sponsored