Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
The last Texaco in Canada? Found in Upper Rawdon, Nova Scotia.
IMG_2370.JPG

The owner has been collecting for 30 years. Great collection of memorabilia!

IMG_2361.JPG

Frank

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The last Texaco in Canada? Found in Upper Rawdon, Nova Scotia.
IMG_2370.JPG

The owner has been collecting for 30 years. Great collection of memorabilia!

IMG_2361.JPG

Frank
I love looking at all this old memorabilia Frank. There's a little garage on Rt 66 in Williams, AZ like this. Inside is full of old stuff and sad to say I remember most of it. lol

1670108007668.jpeg

1670107682714.jpeg

1670107974923.jpeg

Highlander

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Williams, AZ is a great town. Always like stopping there on the way to the GC.
We usually go up to Flagstaff every July for a week to get out of the heat down here. We always go over to Williams for the day and walk around and have lunch. We did the Grand Canyon Railroad trip from there a couple years ago which was fun. They do a mock up train robbery where a couple thieves on horseback stop the train and pretend to hold it up. lol If you take the trip now they have a Santas workshop set up along the way which is all lit up.

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945-1.JPG

Deleted member 15875

We usually go up to Flagstaff every July for a week to get out of the heat down here. We always go over to Williams for the day and walk around and have lunch. We did the Grand Canyon Railroad trip from there a couple years ago which was fun. They do a mock up train robbery where a couple thieves on horseback stop the train and pretend to hold it up. lol If you take the trip now they have a Santas workshop set up along the way which is all lit up.

IMG_4944.JPG

IMG_4945-1.JPG
Yea, we almost did the Polar Exopress a few years back with the nephews but it never materialIzed. I have a friend in Scottsdale that goes to Flagstaff all the time. He was just looking at a condo there a few weeks ago.

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
is there fuel?
Yep. Rebuilt the injector pump. Still doing the same thing. No fuel from the injector pump. It was in bad shape. The injector pump that is. So rebuilt still no fuel. Running direct from a gas can to the fuel pump. Getting readybto replace the fuel pump but it seems to be working just fine? So right now i am stuck. No air at the lines. But no fule being delivered to the injectors. With solenoid connected or disconnected? Throttle works now. But no fuel after injector pump. Even after revuild. Im stuck.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Yep. Rebuilt the injector pump. Still doing the same thing. No fuel from the injector pump. It was in bad shape. The injector pump that is. So rebuilt still no fuel. Running direct from a gas can to the fuel pump. Getting readybto replace the fuel pump but it seems to be working just fine? So right now i am stuck. No air at the lines. But no fule being delivered to the injectors. With solenoid connected or disconnected? Throttle works now. But no fuel after injector pump. Even after revuild. Im stuck.
sounds like you need to replace the pump or it's not being driven properly