Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Theslim_spaydee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT (she gone) 2022 BD Bronco
Occupation
Finance
Alright guys with my final entry of my Ranger parked next to stuff I present it next to my black diamond bronco. Loved every second of the ranger. But onto something different.

Still like saber over cyber but that's a conversation for another day.

20221202_141545.jpg

20221202_141613.jpg

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Alright guys with my final entry of my Ranger parked next to stuff I present it next to my black diamond bronco. Loved every second of the ranger. But onto something different.

Still like saber over cyber but that's a conversation for another day.

20221202_141545.jpg

20221202_141613.jpg
Congrats on the Bronco! Enjoy!

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
MW EDIT resized.jpg

My ranger in Joshua Tree this past summer
Ummmmm, right next to the Milky Way! Wow!

Just wow!

I think I missed the spot in your profile that says…

?

BS67

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Eye Tech, 2A supporter, USMC "Doc" '89-'95
Ummmmm, right next to the Milky Way! Wow!

Just wow!

I think I missed the spot in your profile that says…

?
Ooooops! Wrong Milky Way!
MW.jpeg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Revkev151

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT FX2
Wow, cool capture. What shutter speed and aperture? Pretty much put it on a tripod, press and wait? Are there easy places to camp there off the beaten path?
Thank you! So for this shot, it was tripod mounted, 1.4 aperture, 14 second exposure, 16mm lens. Pretty high ISO. You can't have a longer shutter time because of the rotation of the earth, but with a little post processing magic you end up with a shot like this. It was taken at 2am on memorial day weekend. I didn't camp that time because I got there so late and there isn't any dispersed camping in the park, plus I only live about 1.5 hours away. THAT SAID I have camped there a few times in the established campgrounds and it's so good.

canyonslicker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
65 YO Juvenile Delinquent
Thank you! So for this shot, it was tripod mounted, 1.4 aperture, 14 second exposure, 16mm lens. Pretty high ISO. You can't have a longer shutter time because of the rotation of the earth, but with a little post processing magic you end up with a shot like this. It was taken at 2am on memorial day weekend. I didn't camp that time because I got there so late and there isn't any dispersed camping in the park, plus I only live about 1.5 hours away. THAT SAID I have camped there a few times in the established campgrounds and it's so good.
I know amateur telescopes have an earth rotational corrective motor control. Maybe a camera mount is available with that option. It may help with resolution and less post processing for a sharper image. Should just need a gps to program your exact position for earth’s motion correction. I can’t imagine it would be more than a few hundred bucks or the price of a good lens. IDK maybe check into it, might be worth it.

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Tonight, we went to the other side of the mountain. The lava is making steady progress and will probably reach one of our main arteries between the East and West sides of the island. Commutes will suck if that happens, but at least homes are not nearby. Yet.

FFAB2FBC-F3BE-444F-97D3-F9551226E959.jpeg
Very beautiful and scary pictures.

Deleted member 15875

Very cool...Ah, post-processing. Makes sense. Good to know about the camping. :thumbsup: