Sponsored

Look at my Ranger parked next to stuff

Highlander

Well-Known Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
566
Reaction score
2,588
Location
Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
1
Walton Harbour barite silos in Nova Scotia. Still full of barite, according to the locals.
IMG_2329.JPG


... and extra points for the Dodge Ram ; )

Frank
Sponsored

 

Highlander

Well-Known Member
First Name
Frank
Joined
Feb 3, 2022
Threads
11
Messages
566
Reaction score
2,588
Location
Nova Scotia, Canada
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Shadow Black Lariat 501A TREMOR
Occupation
Private
Vehicle Showcase
1
I'd guess you mean the mineral baryte??
This was the "local" spelling used.

The American spelling is barite. The International Mineralogical Association initially adopted "barite" as the official spelling, but recommended adopting the older "baryte" spelling later. This move was controversial and was notably ignored by American mineralogists.

Frank
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Yes it does….must have been a Friday afternoon when she rolled down the line….I’m not quite sure what to do. I’ve seen where some adjusted fender. I would imagine I have to loosen a bolt or bolt and shift something but I’m not sure what.
Hey Drew, I saw your other thread on this issue and it looks like an easy thing to correct. You sure got it figured out quickly.

I stand humbled and corrected because it’s really a fender adjustment that’s needed. ?
 


onemanlan

Well-Known Member
First Name
Taylor
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
1
Messages
154
Reaction score
537
Location
Birmingham, AL
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger LTX
Occupation
Reseracher
F250 Kings Rang Edition - holy crap its massive compared to the Ranger. This one had the 6.7 L in it.

97drWSt.jpg
 

9zero1790

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mark
Joined
Nov 29, 2021
Threads
50
Messages
7,143
Reaction score
24,329
Location
DFW Texas
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
2C92D558-C9A1-4E54-BB7E-76A1A67DDAA6.jpeg
Couldnt resist!

if you know, you know!
i love the beaver hutt! in texas a buccees is basically a required stop.
although i have had to slow down my intake of beaver nuggets. they taste great- the exit of them after is not so great.
Sponsored

 
 








Top