LIGHTNING BLUE Ranger Club Thread

Robert Manikowski

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F-150 Lariat
Just a shot from yesterday. Finished the pin stripe on the driver's side before it got dark. Still have the passenger side to do tongith.

Ranger-TexasRH.jpg
Nice looking truck. I am looking at almost the same exact setup! Except maybe for the sport appearance package. I like the bumpers when they are chrome or a contrasting color. Unfortunately the chrome package is way too chrome for my liking.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Nice looking truck. I am looking at almost the same exact setup! Except maybe for the sport appearance package. I like the bumpers when they are chrome or a contrasting color. Unfortunately the chrome package is way too chrome for my liking.
I had to have the chrome grill. Didn't want the chrome door handles or bumpers. Had a hot pepper red one on order that kept getting delayed. the lightning blue was my second choice. Just told the dealer I didn't want the Touchlink Bed Lighting kit that just came in. It's not worth the $250 if it's just the lights and you turn them on/off by touching the light itself. Not what was advertised originally...lol! Picking up the rubber Ranger bedmat this evening. It arrived as well.

Put the TVD Decals matt black letter inserts on the front grill. Have some light gray/silverish metallic letter inserts for the tailgate. Haven't gotten to installing those yet. Before the weekend.

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Just a shot from yesterday. Finished the pin stripe on the driver's side before it got dark. Still have the passenger side to do tongith.

Ranger-TexasRH.jpg
Which running boards did you get? Can you please show what the top of them look like? Womens footwear usually has no tread so wet surfaces and your doing the splits. I am looking at a set from ADD.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Which running boards did you get? Can you please show what the top of them look like? Womens footwear usually has no tread so wet surfaces and your doing the splits. I am looking at a set from ADD.
I got the factory black running boards. Maybe the shot will help you out.

RunningBoardsRanger.jpg

AliB

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I got the factory black running boards. Maybe the shot will help you out.

RunningBoardsRanger.jpg
Thank you so much! Yup plastic tops, draft! Worry my hound would pinch his toes between the board and truck too, double drat!

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC Retired, Ford Transporter driver.
Vehicle Showcase
I had to have the chrome grill. Didn't want the chrome door handles or bumpers. Had a hot pepper red one on order that kept getting delayed. the lightning blue was my second choice. Just told the dealer I didn't want the Touchlink Bed Lighting kit that just came in. It's not worth the $250 if it's just the lights and you turn them on/off by touching the light itself. Not what was advertised originally...lol! Picking up the rubber Ranger bedmat this evening. It arrived as well.

Put the TVD Decals matt black letter inserts on the front grill. Have some light gray/silverish metallic letter inserts for the tailgate. Haven't gotten to installing those yet. Before the weekend.
@SRAces I will have almost the same look, Lariat 500A package so the body color bumpers, going with the black running boards to match the lower part of the mirrors and the chrome letters for the tailgate, just enough chrome front, sides, and rear but not the overboard chrome package.

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Another picture. Love the color.

RangerSide.jpg

Bob Larimore

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue Lariat Ranger
Occupation
USMC Retired, Ford Transporter driver.
Vehicle Showcase
finally got a break in the weather so I had a chance to detail the ranger and get a good coating on the paint.

20190324_100343.jpg

20190324_105249.jpg

sahra filter.jpg

sauna filter 1.jpg
:rockon: :like:

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
Just added my Ranger in the garage section. Just love the Lightning Blue and get tons of comments on how great it looks!

Ranger-7.jpg

Ranger-5.jpg

Ranger-1.jpg

Neil S

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my Blue Flame Lariat Chrome, FX 4X4 SuperCrew on Monday. Really loving my return to trucks after I traded in my 04’ F-150 XLT in 2014. Big change over a Fiesta Blue Flame then 2016 C-Max. Yeah I needed to be back in a truck!

DE945A17-6368-4E12-8677-91D63EEFC09B.jpeg

C77150ED-02B4-4C41-9D28-BBA52B9B8059.jpeg

6BB3FF3D-1E61-41FC-8A83-2424BFD3741C.jpeg

Trtlnck

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
My truck was delivered last week and I'm thrilled with it! Lariat SuperCrew, FX4, towing, sports appearance package, all the tech, bed liner, and tint!

As aftermarket upgrades become more available, I can't wait to make some tweaks!

Also looking forward to sharing new pics of my ranger, Bruce, in action!

IMG_6552.JPEG