Let me know if you need 3D Design and Printing for your Ranger

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
I get it! For me, the printing I've done has been mostly improvements on products, customizing things, and ground up design...less as a device to replace broken components, though obviously that's another huge use. Printing has come a long way, and in the past it the value wasn't as high in terms of time invested vs the part produced. My current printer is one of the fastest on the market, meaning I can iterate so much faster than I used to be able to, not to mention improvements in print quality. Cheers!
For me mostlu a hobby, but I must admit quite a bit has been making small plastic parts which are either no longer available or just unreasonably expensive and difficult to find, when they are. And of course like you probably sometimes just for the fun of it you just see a solution in need of a problem!

Ace

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
How about some bumper extensions for these aftermarket fender flares similar to what RTR or Air Design has.

Grandaccess

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Computer Consultant
Hi Rick,

This is not a get rich quick for me....just trying to figure out a quality of life benefit for my dear friend. Something off the shelf would be tremendous! This is his first day of recovery in the hospital for about 5 to 7 days....Then a very serious bloating to the point he will look like the Michelin Man which will take 3 to 4 months.

Sad but this is the legacy of Cigars and chewing tobacco. He was in HR and the chewing was when he worked in a sawmill where smoking was banned (as were Bananas too?). He quoted the doctor as there are many more bladder cancer deaths due to smoking/chewing than the expected lung cancer... Surprising to me...

Best,
Phil
I think a lot is also DNA, being Irish Italian they were both smoking & chewing for centuries, all my family has lived into their late 80s and 90s with no issues, my uncle smoked and chewed all his life and just died at 90, but to be honest smoking really got him, it was the last Cig, he was going out for a smoke and tripped on the door frame and hit his head, thats not good at any age...
I started at 11 Y/O and I am 57 no issues at all, my last DOT yearly the Dr. asked me if I smoked, I said you tell me Doc. LOL he said if I could tell I wouldnt have asked ....
Sponsored