KNOCKOFF Ford Ranger Raptor Grille

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Where did you guys buy your Raptor style grilles from? I see a number of sources. Just wondering which is a good quality with easy installation and good fitment. Did they include the letters, and are the letters removable for painting? My truck is due in about two weeks and I'm anxious to get started with mods already. Thanks for your replies
Sponsored

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Where did you guys buy your Raptor style grilles from? I see a number of sources. Just wondering which is a good quality with easy installation and good fitment. Did they include the letters, and are the letters removable for painting? My truck is due in about two weeks and I'm anxious to get started with mods already. Thanks for your replies
https://rangergrille.com

Fitment is great, quality is great, price is great. Now they have options to add on colored letters.

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Mine also came from ranger grille.com....at that time they were the cheapest. Fitment is good on mine but not perfect but fitment could vary by truck. Mine is not perfect around the headlights & the left/right side of the hood.....I have no regrets tho, still looks great.

Yes the letters are separate for easy painting but if you want them perfect you will need to putty the face where the screw posts are......the face recesses a little at those spots.

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Mine also came from ranger grille.com....at that time they were the cheapest. Fitment is good on mine but not perfect but fitment could vary by truck. Mine is not perfect around the headlights & the left/right side of the hood.....I have no regrets tho, still looks great.

Yes the letters are separate for easy painting but if you want them perfect you will need to putty the face where the screw posts are......the face recesses a little at those spots.
Two responses about the same grille. Maybe one was an earlier edition?

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired

User79

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Two responses about the same grille. Maybe one was an earlier edition?
I should've mentioned that I am very picky....the gap differences around the headlight & hood are very small. for $200.00 I would buy it again if had to.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I suppose the letter option is merely stick on vinyl?
No idea on that one. I bought mine back when the price was lower. Just noticed the colored letters when I went to their website tonight. The letters come detached, you just have to screw them on. I painted mine a metallic gloss black.

IMG_7801.jpeg

IMG_7802.jpeg

IMG_7787.jpeg

Vnersesi

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
I got mine from rangergrille.com as well maybe 3 months ago again back when price was $199.

Fitment is near perfect, especially for any aftermarket part, it’s not going to be better than OEM.

I don’t know if they still have their promo code “giveme5” active still, as it’s now $225 for the grille.

SN13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
I got mine from rangergrille.com as well maybe 3 months ago again back when price was $199.

Fitment is near perfect, especially for any aftermarket part, it’s not going to be better than OEM.

I don’t know if they still have their promo code “giveme5” active still, as it’s now $225 for the grille.
It does still work. $213 Shipped with the 5% off. Just ordered.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
OK, question. While experimenting yesterday, I wanted to take off the Lariat grill just to be easier to work on other stuff. (Also considering the Raptor grill)...
I watched 2 videos of the removal. Both mentioning removing the 2 bolts and popping 5 tabs on the bottom with a stubby screwdriver and watching them lift it right out. Mine would not budge. What am I missing here?

Sunpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
OK, question. While experimenting yesterday, I wanted to take off the Lariat grill just to be easier to work on other stuff. (Also considering the Raptor grill)...
I watched 2 videos of the removal. Both mentioning removing the 2 bolts and popping 5 tabs on the bottom with a stubby screwdriver and watching them lift it right out. Mine would not budge. What am I missing here?
I don't know, but I hope you find out because I will be doing the same thing in a few weeks. Good luck and let us know please.

BaGMaN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
USAF Retired
did you get the two by the headlights? one either side. i used a really long screw driver (14" shaft) to push the tab in. 5 and 6 in this pic.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
did you get the two by the headlights? one either side. i used a really long screw driver (14" shaft) to push the tab in. 5 and 6 in this pic.
I suppose not. The one video didn’t even show those. The others, I wasn’t sure to stick screwdriver in top and push or under.
So, bottom, screwdriver goes on top to push down and headlights, goes in what side of tab and push or pull?
Really appreciate the diagram...
Sponsored