J0shM1lls' Ranger Build Thread!

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
I am curious about this as well. To me the pictures look like they are black in some and magnetic in others. The Ford performance website says they are Dyno Gray.
The Raptor Wheels are indeed “Dyno Gray”, which is the color used on all the trim and badges for the actual Raptor. The new Tremor package comes with the same wheels but painted in Magnetic. Dyno Gray is a bit darker than Magnetic and has a Matte/Satin finish versus the Magnetic gloss. They look similar at first glance. It’s hard to capture the difference in photos, but here is a pic of each below. Top is Dyno Gray Raptor wheels. Bottom photo is Magnetic Trim.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Sponsored

Arsenal741

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Project Lead
My front knuckles are black painted cast steel, are yours aluminum?

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it would seem being quarantined at home makes me buy things for the Ranger... I got my AMP Research PowerSteps installed a few days ago and I have an AWE Exhaust on the way! Below is an install vid for the steps!
Hey Josh
Great video, but it ends at dusk! Cant see the final install look. Can you post some side shots- I am tying to get an idea of what the steps look like on a white truck when retracted.
Nice looking truck by the way! ?
Sponsored