Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
This is hands down the most insane build thread. @RangerVA is doing what I am in process of doing to my Ranger. You are doing... what I want to but probably never will. I simply don't have the space to fabricate or... I don't even know what to call it. That cab console is outstanding, but all of it is fantastic. That river crossing video... I would not have had the balls to do that. And without a snorkel? My god.

So the obvious question - plans to put a tray on the back, or no? Man, I am so impressed.
Sponsored

OP
OP
skumancer

skumancer

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX 2015 (Global Ranger)
Vehicle Showcase
This is hands down the most insane build thread. @VA2019Ranger is doing what I almost certainly will be doing to my Ranger. You are doing... what I want to but probably never will. I simply don't have the space to fabricate. That cab console is outstanding, but all of it is fantastic. That river crossing video... I would not have had the balls to do that. And without a snorkel? My god.

So the obvious question - plans to put a tray on the back, or no? Man, I am so impressed.
Ha, thanks a bunch man, puts a smile on my face :)

The fabrication is always intimidating to get started with, but once you do it, you realize it's not that difficult and it requires few tools and space. Maybe a friend can lend you some garage space? :)

The console I'm really happy with, it come out looking great, thanks!

No plans on putting a tray on it anytime soon. My next thing is building rock sliders, then cutting the tray and building the rear bumper, which will include protection for the cut tray.

After that...front locker OR Solid Axle Swap on the front...

Kulie74

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Silverado, 2020 Ranger FX4
Occupation
Retired
Wow, excellent... Could you add a couple pics of how you mounted your carrier frame with the tonneau?

OP
OP
skumancer

skumancer

First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX 2015 (Global Ranger)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, excellent... Could you add a couple pics of how you mounted your carrier frame with the tonneau?
Thanks! Yeah I'll get some photos of it tomorrow.
Sponsored