This is the story of my RANGER and it's progress from 'stock' to 'not'.
"The Great White Buffalo"
First off, let's take a look at her specs as-ordered.
- 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - SuperCrew 4x4
- Oxford White Exterior
- Ebony Leather Interior
- Equipment Group 501A
- 17" Magnetic Painted Aluminum Wheels
- FX4 Off-Road package
- Sport Appearance Package
- Trailer Tow Package
- 10/29/18 - Initial Special Order placed
- 11/12/18 - Dealer placed duplicate order as a 'Dealer Stock' order
- 11/15/18 - Received VIN for 'Dealer Stock' order, Scheduled to week of 01/28/19
- 12/07/18 - Scheduled to day 01/28/19
- 01/22/19 - Sent to plant
- 01/30/19 - Produced
- 01/31/19 - Released (Awaiting Shipment)
- 02/01/19 - In Transit (Shipped via Rail)
- 02/12/19 - Arrived at local rail shipping yard
- 02/15/19 - Offloaded rail car
- 02/16/19 - Arrived at Dealer
- 02/16/19 - Took Delivery
When we first met at Autonation Ford in Torrance, CA
Had 43 miles on the odometer, but was subject to a random road test after assembly
First Mod! 15% Llumar FormulaOne Pinnacle Window Tint
Top is the before, bottom after (obviously)
Second Mod! Bed coated with Line-X Premium!
Third Mod! Ranger Raptor Grill Installed! (with an added install video)
Fourth Mod! TVD Vinyl Decals installed on the tailgate.