Incentives History?

HerkPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Occupation
Pilot
I've been in the market for several months now, but can't find any listing of how factory incentives change month to month. The current round is set to expire on Tuesday(combined $2500 off for XLT), and I'm mostly curious if historically they stay about the same by this point in the year or get even better with the holidays.
Sponsored

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
Wait for the Black Friday sales. They will only get better after that until the end of the year. That's how I was able to get mine for almost 10K off sticker last year.

frmtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Crew 2wd (301a, Trailer Tow, Locker)
I've been in the market for several months now, but can't find any listing of how factory incentives change month to month. The current round is set to expire on Tuesday(combined $2500 off for XLT), and I'm mostly curious if historically they stay about the same by this point in the year or get even better with the holidays.
This year is different because of COVID-19. Ranger production was shut down temporarily, and 2021 production was pushed back until early December. Ford starts stacking crazy incentives when rangers start stacking up on dealer lots and for now they’re still mostly supply constrained.

Reactions: EJH

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
The biggest incentives I've seen since the Ranger was introduced was around $6000 in rebates on the XLTs in November last year. Dealers were giving around a $4K discount on top of that for about $10K off MSRP. It's what convinced me to get a XLT instead of a Lariat. Supply is constrained, so I wouldn't expect that big of a rebate, but your best bet may still be around Black Friday.