June Incentives?

DiscoBatman

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Any inside info here regarding incentives for June? Was planning to work the best deal I can today off of ending Memorial Day sales as well as being last day of the month. Don't want to miss out on possibly bigger rebates one day later though.
Sponsored

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
Any inside info here regarding incentives for June? Was planning to work the best deal I can today off of ending Memorial Day sales as well as being last day of the month. Don't want to miss out on possibly bigger rebates one day later though.
most likely incentives will be released in July.

Just experience through the years, no inside intel. Current Ranger Incentives all Expire 7/1. Even my personal certificates expire 7/1.

That tells me new offers coming in July.

Plus dealer inventory finally growing a bit. All adds up to mid-summer incentives.

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport 4X4 Crew Cab
I called for since I'm overseas and ordered thru Military Auto Source. I received the below note and they have honored it..

Dear Mr. Pascuma,

Congratulations on your 2019 Ranger order and welcome to the Ford Family. All of our unique direct offers, like the Ranger $1,000 Direct Offer, are issued based on certain market criteria and unable to be generated upon request. Congratulations! At this time, we do see a direct offer has been issued for you.

Direct Offer Name: Q2 2019 ICI Ranger $1,000 Direct Offer
Program Number: 37076
Certificate Number: 18184168253
Issue Date: Apr-15-2019
Expiration Date: Jul-01-2019

Please bring this information in to your local dealer. The dealer will be able to confirm how much the offer will save you on your new Ford Vehicle and go over all the requirements and restrictions as they are subject to change.

If you have any additional questions about the national incentives currently available towards the purchase of a new vehicle, our Marketing Program Headquarters is here to help. Please visit us at www.ford.com or give us a call at 1-800-334-4375. We are available Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. EST. When you call, we can also send you a new vehicle brochure or schedule a demonstration drive at a time and dealership of your choice.

Sincerely,

Kristen
Marketing Program Headquarters
Ford Motor Company

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP

DiscoBatman

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I ended up having a few deals, plus being a veteran and picked up my Truck today.

Reactions: Doc

TacoHawkRanger

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Sport; 2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Site Developer, USAF
I called for since I'm overseas and ordered thru Military Auto Source. I received the below note and they have honored it.
I ordered through MAS as well, but have not able able to confirm my order through Ford. Did you get any confirmation from Ford about your vehicle, or did you wait until you had a VIN to reach out to Ford?

Ranger in Maine

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 1965 VW Bus,
Occupation
Curmudgeon (retired)
It looks as though Ford has a new $750.00 discount for all veterans through 7/8/2019.

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my VIN from MAS and was able to track it on their website.. Tracking tough, it went from being built to built and being shipped. I received confirmation it was delivered and had to call dealer in VA to verify. The incentives they will not advertise and you may have to be firm on your ability to get those from a dealer and choosing from Dealer Stock vice taking delivery. I was willing to give up my 500.00 DP for the incentives being offered but in the end they honored. My truck priced out on website for a little over 46K and I'm looking at 40,600. Best car deal I have ever gotten.

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Btw - Ford Blue Oval tracking never showed it.. but if you go to Ford.Com and establish an account and add as vehicle the VIN will show as an outline of a Truck. Once finished being built, mine now shows a Chili Pepper Red Ranger.. so the VIN is in the system.

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
OK... Hate me but I got X-Pricing through the DAV and another $3000 in rebates over Memorial Day. I did GOOD. :)

Shadow Black Lariat, Sport pkg, FX4 pkg, Technology, Tow and a ton of other stuff...

Last edited:

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
:D

2019-06-06_15-00-31.jpg

tny

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat 4x4
Does anyone know if the 1.9% / $1000 bonus is available for factory orders? Also, does Ford Credit require a minimum loan amount? Any penalties for prepaying? Does the dealer incur in a liability if the loan is fully paid in a short term ?

DannyL

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT CA Special. Ordering a Ranger Lariat FX2 Supercab in February 2020
Where are you located? For my zip code, 56308, I can see the $1000 Ford Credit and $500 cash back. (My Lariat is about to arrive next week)
90501 Zip
Torrance CA

OMG!!.jpg

tny

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat 4x4
My truck arrived to the dealer very early today. I talked to the salesman and dealer owner. I had the option of 1.9% loan +$1000 +$500 cash backs or 0% 36mo +$1000 cash back. I have chosen the 0% option. The loan is approved, I will pick it up tomorrow.
Sponsored