Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Fixed operation Director Tuttle Click Automotive
Vehicle Showcase
Stage 2 with tubular UCAs goes for $2419. Not sure on install cost as I’m doing it myself. I’ll just have to pay for alignment afterwards.
We charge $750.00 for the install, including the alignment.
Sponsored

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Sport FX4, 2015 Ford Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
My tubular UCAs are “shipping at the end of June.” Maybe I’ll have them by the 2nd week of July if the snowpack on the mountain passes has melted enough to let the donkey-back freight to hit their scheduled delivery window (which is -1 day to +1month).

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
oof, I'm really hoping mine come in before that. I'm going to be on the road most of July and had hoped to have this all installed before I leave.

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Any update and pics?
Still no UCA's, but I did go ahead and get the rest of the kit installed. It just couldn't be adjusted for the full travel range since i'm running OEM UCAs. I don't believe there's any level kit specific pictures over here, but i'm dumping all my pics on my build page

OffroadAlliance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2021 Raptor, 2022 F250, 2023 Bronco
We have two 2019 Rangers, both with the Icon kit. One has the tubular upper control arms and the other has the billet arms. Billet equipped has 285/70R17 and tubular has 275/70R17. Both fit great!

We've got these kits in stock and ready to ship. They've been very popular for the new Rangers. Ride great, look great and perform really well both on and off road.

Here's the 285's:

YPdMVEb.jpg

rlsl

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ranger double cab
Are these going to fit overseas Ranger? I have a PX II in Asia, I would like to confirm if these will fit. Thanks!

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Took a while for me to line-up a day off from work and an appointment with my alignment shop but I finally got the ICON tubular UCAs installed on the truck. My alignment shop was able to get the truck exactly where they’d like to see the caster/camber/toe. They were expensive ($750), but they look nice on the truck, allow more travel than stock and allowed me to put my truck back into proper alignment.

Some notes about installing this kit.
1. The kit had a couple missing important pieces referred to as “UCA bucket brackets”. They hug the trucks UCA mounting point, and they’re supposed to protect the ground straps on one side (maybe?).

2. There were a set of 4 washers that were not mentioned in the instructions at all. I called tech support. They’re meant to go under the flanged nut for the upper mount to the ball joint. I have included a close-up picture of that. Without the washers, you will run out of threads before the tapered shank of the ball joint is properly seated in the upper spindle mount.

A743F899-15E5-4970-910C-06330105707A.jpeg

E5DB7BA0-6640-4A41-A76B-33C6AD6B8B88.jpeg

Dan Ordoins

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Took a while for me to line-up a day off from work and an appointment with my alignment shop but I finally got the ICON tubular UCAs installed on the truck. My alignment shop was able to get the truck exactly where they’d like to see the caster/camber/toe. They were expensive ($750), but they look nice on the truck, allow more travel than stock and allowed me to put my truck back into proper alignment.

1. The kit had a couple missing important pieces referred to as “UCA bucket brackets”. They hug the trucks UCA mounting point, and they’re supposed to protect the ground straps on one side (maybe?).

2. There were a set of 4 washers that were not mentioned in the instructions at all. I called tech support. They’re meant to go under the flanged nut for the upper mount to the ball joint. I have included a close-up picture of that. Without the washers, you will run out of threads before the tapered shank of the ball joint is properly seated in the upper spindle mount.

Having the dealer install mine before I take possession. Will cover it under my now 100K warranty ➖

ToddlerCO

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4

Randy...

Can you comment on how the ride has changed if at all?
I've heard 'awesome' from others but something more descriptive would be much appreciated. Thanks!

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Hey, I'm not Randy, but since I just installed my icon stage 2 I can give you some on road experience with it. Much more planted, all the bouncy slop from the rear end is gone. Should be heading Offroad next week with it.

Mike

Randy...

I've heard 'awesome' from others but something more descriptive would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Randy2400h

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Randy...

I can’t comment on a full ICON set-up, as I only installed the ICON tubular Upper Control Arms to primarily correct alignment issues after the installing the BDS 2” leveling kit (which consists of disassembling each strut, adding a spacer under the spring, reassembly, then add another thin spacer on top of the strut’s “hat”). The new tubular UCAs from ICON will allow me more downward travel (and a bit more upward travel), but in terms of everyday ride quality, no change at all. Most of all it allows a lot of flexibility for future upgrades as well. I’ve heard nothing but excellent remarks on the ride quality for full ICON suspensions. The only complaint I’ve heard is that the shocks are rebuild-able and need rebuilt more often than average.
Sponsored