I guess I'll get this started...

dhimsey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger lariat
I'm Dave from southern RI. Just got the silver Lariat at Flood Ford Narragansett last week. Came with hard folding tonneau cover. Since, I have added the mud flaps, Husky mats, and bed rug.
Sponsored

Enclave67

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Hey all. I am Hunter in Southern Maine. Got my Black Lariat Sport a couple of months ago. After a lot of heartache and rebuilding both of my CV Axles I finished up install of the RC 2.5 inch leveling kit. Not much else other than some minor upgrades (weather tech mats and flaps, LED side markers, tag lights, and puddle lights)

Starting to see more and more Rangers around my area.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hey all. I am Hunter in Southern Maine. Got my Black Lariat Sport a couple of months ago. After a lot of heartache and rebuilding both of my CV Axles I finished up install of the RC 2.5 inch leveling kit. Not much else other than some minor upgrades (weather tech mats and flaps, LED side markers, tag lights, and puddle lights)

Starting to see more and more Rangers around my area.
I spend a fair amount of time up in Bethel in the summer. I don’t have a lift on my truck yet but I wouldn’t mind one someday.

SilverRanger

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Hi all,

Ken in North Billerica. The Friday after Christmas I went to McGovern Ford (Formerly Drum Hill Ford in Chelmsford) for an oil change / sticker on my 2011 Ranger and came home with a new 2019 XLT. Love it so far.

I may have left some money on the table, they only gave me $3900 of the talked about $6100 in rebates but they blew me away with what they gave me for my good condition 35.8K mile 2011. I was still was on the original tires on that thing. It was just on the verge of starting to show rust and I was just about ready to spring for new tires, so I had been mulling it over about maybe getting a new one before the New England winters did it in.

29674-878619af2760f258f15a232f0e30087c.jpg

Not much planned for upgrades, just Linex (probably), a cover for the rear bed and I would like to get the engine covers that apparently only come on the Lauriat trim levels.

Generally good experience with the Sales rep, Taryn. But McGovern Ford only offers the Allstate Bumper to Bumper extended warranty. I keeping my fingers crossed on that as I can see the potential for being PITA about possible "warranty/not warranty" disagreements. Drum Hill used to offer the Ford plans.

Compared to my 2011, which was a real base model, this thing is loaded. Holy crap I still haven't figured it all out...

20191227_132649.jpg

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
I talked to that dealer but they took three days to get back to me so I went over to Salem Ford in NH. I’m in Nashua myself.

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Hi all,

Ken in North Billerica. The Friday after Christmas I went to McGovern Ford (Formerly Drum Hill Ford in Chelmsford) for an oil change / sticker on my 2011 Ranger and came home with a new 2019 XLT. Love it so far.

I may have left some money on the table, they only gave me $3900 of the talked about $6100 in rebates but they blew me away with what they gave me for my good condition 35.8K mile 2011. I was still was on the original tires on that thing. It was just on the verge of starting to show rust and I was just about ready to spring for new tires, so I had been mulling it over about maybe getting a new one before the New England winters did it in.

29674-878619af2760f258f15a232f0e30087c.jpg

Not much planned for upgrades, just Linex (probably), a cover for the rear bed and I would like to get the engine covers that apparently only come on the Lauriat trim levels.

Generally good experience with the Sales rep, Taryn. But McGovern Ford only offers the Allstate Bumper to Bumper extended warranty. I keeping my fingers crossed on that as I can see the potential for being PITA about possible "warranty/not warranty" disagreements. Drum Hill used to offer the Ford plans.

Compared to my 2011, which was a real base model, this thing is loaded. Holy crap I still haven't figured it all out...

20191227_132649.jpg
Ken you dont have to get their warranty you can get on from Flood Ford for very good price.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Ken you dont have to get their warranty you can get on from Flood Ford for very good price.
Definitely go through Flood. I've done that with all my Fords. My regular dealer looked at their prices and practically shed a tear.

robear14

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Rob from Deering, NH
Picked up my truck on Friday; 5th Ford but my first truck. Had an '01 Focus for over 10 years, then went through a couple Fiestas (really miss getting almost 40mpg), and most recently had an Escape. Ford was offering a rebate for Escape leassees which basically took care of the remaining payments in my case, so it worked out perfectly. I put the OEM splash guards on this afternoon - looks like I'll be able to see how well they do in a few days.
MVIMG_20200216_145305.jpg

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Rob from Deering, NH
Picked up my truck on Friday; 5th Ford but my first truck. Had an '01 Focus for over 10 years, then went through a couple Fiestas (really miss getting almost 40mpg), and most recently had an Escape. Ford was offering a rebate for Escape leassees which basically took care of the remaining payments in my case, so it worked out perfectly. I put the OEM splash guards on this afternoon - looks like I'll be able to see how well they do in a few days.
MVIMG_20200216_145305.jpg
So I see your fender flares are body color, I thought they were all magnetic. Is that trim level related?

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
So I see your fender flares are body color, I thought they were all magnetic. Is that trim level related?
The magnetic flares/wheel well trim is magnetic with the sport package - the sport package is very popular, so you see a lot with the magnetic trim. Mine is Platinum white with no sport package and has body color trim around the wheels.

robear14

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
The magnetic flares/wheel well trim is magnetic with the sport package - the sport package is very popular, so you see a lot with the magnetic trim. Mine is Platinum white with no sport package and has body color trim around the wheels.
Right - and I have the black appearance package, so they're body colored instead of magnetic.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Right - and I have the black appearance package, so they're body colored instead of magnetic.
My truck is magnetic so they’re body colored.