“Charging System Service Now” - stranded on road

Michel Jeanneau

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4 the black beast
You never been to Massachusetts then LOL. Look I'm not trying to say it's not my fault that I hit the pot hole and bent the frame... I filed a claim for an at-fault accident. I'm just not hooning this truck off-road like a mad man.
I can vouch for the $hitty Boston and vicinity roads....but still dude, RangerPride has a point; I tried really hard for 178k miles to destroy my previous Ranger off-road and was not able do break much other than the plastic chin spoiler
Sponsored

OP
OP
Yamahauler

Yamahauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Electric Blue
I can vouch for the $hitty Boston and vicinity roads....but still dude, RangerPride has a point; I tried really hard for 178k miles to destroy my previous Ranger off-road and was not able do break much other than the plastic chin spoiler
I also worked hard at destroying my previous ranger off road without much success. As for the new one... I thought I was babying it in comparison.

But of course my old ranger had more clearance and a higher alternator. So yeah, should have had that difference more top of mind.

That said I love my new truck as much as the old one and can’t wait to get it back.
AB3FDAF3-2019-4CB9-8A51-CF749A63DFA0.jpeg

OP
OP
Yamahauler

Yamahauler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Electric Blue
Btw that is an 03 FX4 Level II... amazing truck. The Alcoa wheels were the coolest!

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I also worked hard at destroying my previous ranger off road without much success. As for the new one... I thought I was babying it in comparison.

But of course my old ranger had more clearance and a higher alternator. So yeah, should have had that difference more top of mind.

That said I love my new truck as much as the old one and can’t wait to get it back.
AB3FDAF3-2019-4CB9-8A51-CF749A63DFA0.jpeg
Hi YH,

One of my babies!

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

levimac`

First Name
levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger super crew 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Huh, I love my little big man.

To each His own.
It is nice to be an American a country were we can ect... so far anyway.

1028190843a.jpg

1105191016b_Burst01.jpg
Sponsored