First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
IT Guy
yeah, they're open to join. Doing dispersed camping 23-25, base camp out of holcomb somewhere, then wheel during the day, chill at night. I usually post in 2019+ ranger club and 2019+ ranger owners. There are too many to post in all of them hah
Thanks! I joined both groups. One is still pending. I did not see anything listed in the events tab. I assume that you just posted it on the feed.

Are any of you on Overland Bound? The Rally Points and threads make using it so much easier than scrolling through Facebook posts. Search for the San Gabriel Valley group in the "By Region and Rally Points" sections.

We have a Rigs and Beer meet up this Thursday night in Pasadena if you guys are interested.
I'm DrewKD on OB site.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forum...ee-and-rigs-meet-up.26330/page-16#post-554988
Sponsored

Last edited:

themikeyan

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Lariat FX4
Thanks! I joined both groups. One is still pending. I did not see anything listed in the events tab. I assume that you just posted it on the feed.

Are any of you on Overland Bound? The Rally Points and threads make using it so much easier than scrolling through Facebook posts. Search for the San Gabriel Valley group in the "By Region and Rally Points" sections.

We have a Rigs and Beer meet up this Thursday night in Pasadena if you guys are interested.
I'm DrewKD on OB site.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forum...ee-and-rigs-meet-up.26330/page-16#post-554988
I'm not on it, I'm pretty close friends with a bunch of local ranger guys so we usually do group chat or text to see who's interested and when, and then i post them up. I'll dig up a link later. I'll check out overland bound. I might be around thursday late to go to the Rigs and Beer... what time does that all start?

Pleatherface

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Maintenance
Well boys it's almost time for the annual Hungry Valley run. Is anybody up for a late January, or February meet?

Last edited:

Jimmyk

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
real estate
I am a new ranger tremor owner have not even put it into 4wd yet can I come?