First Name
Agafangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2wd Ranger XL
Occupation
Warehouseman
Why not just tap these into the existing harness for the OEM position??
My truck is an XL and didn't come with foglights. If there is an existing harness or factory plug on the truck i have been unable to find it.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Not yet. I hope to get a switch wired in by the weekend and take some then.
What is the chance you got the fog lights working? I'm still hoping to see the beam pattern on the road if possible

OP
OP
Aleut dude

Aleut dude

First Name
Agafangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2wd Ranger XL
Occupation
Warehouseman
What is the chance you got the fog lights working? I'm still hoping to see the beam pattern on the road if possible
No road shots since I upgraded to Lariat headlights shortly after. What I can say is that they add width and blend seamlessly. Not as bright as some other LED foglights but I'm happy with them for now

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
No road shots since I upgraded to Lariat headlights shortly after. What I can say is that they add width and blend seamlessly. Not as bright as some other LED foglights but I'm happy with them for now
If you don't mind please get some pictures tonight. I would like to see the output of them with and without the headlights on. If you have the headlight switch in just the parking light position you can turn on the fog lights by themselves.

OP
OP
Aleut dude

Aleut dude

First Name
Agafangel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2wd Ranger XL
Occupation
Warehouseman
If you don't mind please get some pictures tonight. I would like to see the output of them with and without the headlights on. If you have the headlight switch in just the parking light position you can turn on the fog lights by themselves.
I'll see what I can do. I ended up wiring them to come on with the headlights via relay.