Hazard lights fuse location

Livo46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
Hi all,

First post, so please go easy lol.

2019 ranger raptor (aus). For the life of me, cannot locate the hazard lights fuse, can anyone help me?

Couldn't find it on the fuse guide on google and YouTube... I could be blind, but pretty sure.

Hooking up a 2ch dash cam and ended up using fuse 26 I think and another but booklet says use hazard light fuse to use the battery saving mode with the cam.

Thanks all.
Sponsored

Capt Jon

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Hi all,

First post, so please go easy lol.

2019 ranger raptor (aus). For the life of me, cannot locate the hazard lights fuse, can anyone help me?

Couldn't find it on the fuse guide on google and YouTube... I could be blind, but pretty sure.

Hooking up a 2ch dash cam and ended up using fuse 26 I think and another but booklet says use hazard light fuse to use the battery saving mode with the cam.

Thanks all.
I can't guarantee anything but look at #34 in passenger fuse box.

A hazzard.jpg

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
There is not a separate fuse for the Hazzard's, it is fused via the Mega 50-Amp fuse on the lower side of the Engine fuse box, a separate fuse for Left / Right sides of the truck. These feed the BCM exterior lighting circuit.
They are Fuse #62 & #67; These are always HOT.

As far as fuse #26, for US Rangers, in both the BCM (Cabin) and (Engine) fuse boxes fuse #26 is not used and by the wiring diagram is just an empty (spare) place for a fuse to install, they both are always powered (HOT)

I delayed replying to this thread to research where other members have powered their dash cams from. I recall most hooking into the power points, these time out with factory settings at 75 minutes, but however via Forscan this can be changed to various time settings.
I have been busy with other things and have not had time.

The main issue for specific fuse locations and wiring pinouts is they differ between US and ROW's
in some instances.

OP
OP

Livo46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Raptor
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
Sponsored