Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Joe, It looks like because it's coming from BP it's zip code available right now. Mine showing in stock for shipping or pick up at the Mesa store which is 45 minutes away. I'll keep my eye out and post if I find anything. I have a dealer who updates his stuff all the time so I've been trying to post anything reasonable when I see it.

Order Date:3/25/2020 9:41:24 AMLocale/Currency:en-US / USD
Customer Level:Prime Ammo MembershipLevel Details:8.00 % , Free Shipping, Coupons Allowed
Payment Method:CREDITCARDName On Card:
Card Type:VisaCard Number:****7763

Part#ProductQuantityPriceSub-Total
TS5201 - 5201CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket-Box of 506$11.95$71.70

Order Notes:
None
SubTotal:$71.70
Shipping Insurance:$1.04
Discreet Overbox Packaging
Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
SC State Tax:$5.74
Total:$78.48
Dave, I picked up 6 boxes of Blazer with a TargetSportsUSA email notification this morning. I'm now up to 46 boxes of 124 gr. Looking to get some Speer Lawman Cleanfire when available as well as Magtech 32 acp and I'm good for quite a while. I have enough 380 for the wife.
The Blazer 124 was $1 less per box than the Federal 124 gr I just bought from MidwayUSA but no shipping cost with TargetSportsUSA..

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Order Date:3/25/2020 9:41:24 AMLocale/Currency:en-US / USD
Customer Level:Prime Ammo MembershipLevel Details:8.00 % , Free Shipping, Coupons Allowed
Payment Method:CREDITCARDName On Card:
Card Type:VisaCard Number:****7763

Part#ProductQuantityPriceSub-Total
TS5201 - 5201CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain Full Metal Jacket-Box of 506$11.95$71.70

Order Notes:
None
SubTotal:$71.70
Shipping Insurance:$1.04
Discreet Overbox Packaging
Shipping:FREE SHIPPING
SC State Tax:$5.74
Total:$78.48
Dave, I picked up 6 boxes of Blazer with a TargetSportsUSA email notification this morning. I'm now up to 46 boxes of 124 gr. Looking to get some Speer Lawman Cleanfire when available as well as Magtech 32 acp and I'm good for quite a while. I have enough 380 for the wife.
The Blazer 124 was $1 less per box than the Federal 124 gr I just bought from MidwayUSA but no shipping cost with TargetSportsUSA..
That's great Joe! I got a delivery last night from them which I bought right when the panic buying started. It was a few cases of the Wolf steel case 9mm which I shoot in almost everything except my 1911's. It's great cheap practice ammo and I got it at the old price of $128.62/case. I already have a good mix of 124gr/147gr Blazer Brass so this will hold me over for a while. I do have both text/email notifications for the 223 but if it's a crazy price I'll just wait it out. I do have some just not stocked as well as I'd like to be .

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
That's great Joe! I got a delivery last night from them which I bought right when the panic buying started. It was a few cases of the Wolf steel case 9mm which I shoot in almost everything except my 1911's. It's great cheap practice ammo and I got it at the old price of $128.62/case. I already have a good mix of 124gr/147gr Blazer Brass so this will hold me over for a while. I do have both text/email notifications for the 223 but if it's a crazy price I'll just wait it out. I do have some just not stocked as well as I'd like to be .
I usually keep around 10 boxes of each caliber on hand but it will be many months before ammo availability was what it was like before the virus. So, like others, I'll stock up for the next incident.
I ordered some boxes of Aguila 124 gr 9mm after an email notification about 3 weeks ago and haven't received it yet from Classic Firearms. Site acct says 'processing pack'. These places are getting bombed with orders.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I usually keep around 10 boxes of each caliber on hand but it will be many months before ammo availability was what it was like before the virus. So, like others, I'll stock up for the next incident.
I ordered some boxes of Aguila 124 gr 9mm after an email notification about 3 weeks ago and haven't received it yet from Classic Firearms. Site acct says 'processing pack'. These places are getting bombed with orders.

I just received one of their daily emails saying they have plenty of ammo in stock. They have the Wolf 223 steel case I use for $280..00/case + shipping and tax! I can still find brass case for close to that price. They're always one of the most expensive dealers for everything they sell. All their guns are usually 15-20% higher than everyone else but I guess that's why they always have a big supply of stuff. lol Targetsports has always been good about keeping their prices fair but when there's no ammo you sometimes need to pay up or let them sit. That's why I bought several more .22's (pistols and rifles) because in times like these they're fun to shoot and ammo was dirt cheap.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, who has one?

https___www.shootingsportsretailer.com_uploads_images_SSRcoonan-classic_190104_122801.jpg

I like this guys reviews and Scotch00.

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Anybody else change their carry habits lately? Living way out in the suburbs I usually only carry my Walther PPS everyday, but things are getting so crazy I've started carrying my Sig 320 or Springfield XDM (both full size) so I have more ammo if I need to make a run to the grocery store.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Ok, who has one?

https___www.shootingsportsretailer.com_uploads_images_SSRcoonan-classic_190104_122801.jpg

I like this guys reviews and Scotch00.

I've never heard of Coonan before. That throws one heck of a fireball and the grip is so big I don't think my hand would fit around it. lol I love watching Hickok45 and I also subscribe to Sootch00.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Anybody else change their carry habits lately? Living way out in the suburbs I usually only carry my Walther PPS everyday, but things are getting so crazy I've started carrying my Sig 320 or Springfield XDM (both full size) so I have more ammo if I need to make a run to the grocery store.
I still carry my Shield and my EMP 1911. Come to think of it every carry gun I own is a 10 rounder but I do carry extra mags depending on where/what I'm doing.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
10+1 round P365 90% of the time and 100% of the time going out of my town, The other 10%, my Tomcat 32. Yes, I know underpowered but I love it.

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I still carry my Shield and my EMP 1911. Come to think of it every carry gun I own is a 10 rounder but I do carry extra mags depending on where/what I'm doing.
Browning Hi Power 9

JeffM

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I love those BHP's, the only two I still have are a factory competition model (6" barrel) and a WWII Canadian with the slot and stock. I used to own several MK III's in 9mm and .40.

Snorebaby

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 SuperCrew, 1996 Ranger XLT Supercab, 2013 XLT F150 (Wife's), 1990 Honda Goldwing, 2015 Honda Goldwing
Vehicle Showcase
We always carry when leaving the house. Most of the time I have my P365. Sometimes I swap for the P938 or my Shield. The wife will carry her Glock 43 or the P938 in her conceal carry purse.

I will truck carry my Ruger SR9c back and forth to work. I want the Sig SP2022 for my nightstand gun. Right now I have a Taurus .357 designated for the nightstand.

SubVet

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat - 2020 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Since I recently got my Carry, I'm still trying to form good habits with regard to carrying. I pocket carry my 365 but I also have a waistband holster. I hope I never have to use any weapon... Kind of like insurance. I have to say, it delivers empowerment.

Last edited:

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase