Greetings from Colorado

UpcountryRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Hello fellow Ranger owners... I’ve been lurking on the site for a while, learning a lot. I have a 2020 Ranger XLT FX4 Super Cab. Mods so far include a Warn Ascent bumper, Warn VR EVO 10s winch, Shrockworks front skid plate (installed today), FOX 2.0 front coilovers and rear shocks, Retrax Pro XR bed cover, and… I’m a member of the tailgate damper gang. I’ve even done the Velcro wrap damper mod. Ha!

Will eventually add more Shrockworks skids including the rocker sliders. I had Shrockworks stuff on my highly modified 2003 Nissan Frontier with custom suspension and steering built by Spencer Low, Jr. Also plan to install a Yakima Overhaul HD rack and Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. I blew up the motor in my old Nissan a while back and sold the truck to a friend that plans to put a new motor in it. Stoked on the new Ranger. I live at 9,000’ elevation and drive on snow 6+ months a year… the Terrain Management System works great in snow, but the Hankook Danyapro AT-M tires are terrible in winter conditions. Trying to decide on tires… will go with 265/70R17 on stock rims for now… leaning toward BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2 (lot of experience with this tire) or the Goodyear Wrangler UltraTerrain AT.

PXL_20210702_170447147.jpg

-Upcountry Ranger
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Welcome to the jungle! Sorry, I got sidetracked yesterday and forgot to come back and give you your t shirt. Makes me happy you even did the velcro mod for the damper! ?

The Kool Damper Klub.jpg

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
You had me at “tailgate damper gang”, welcome.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Nice truck.
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc