Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Tony here,
First vehicle was an '89 ranger 2.3l 5 speed with manual hubs!:thumbsup: Drove the hell out of that truck.
Pretty much have owned all F 150's with one Tacoma in the mix. Looking to get into a Ranger in the next few months, with the Tremor high on the list.
Been doing a lot of reading here and some on Facebook gathering information on the line.
Anyway, live on WV, work as a nurse, enjoy the outdoors and all it has to offer.

And should I add a tailgate damper? :wink:
Sponsored

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Tony here,
First vehicle was an '89 ranger 2.3l 5 speed with manual hubs!:thumbsup: Drove the hell out of that truck.
Pretty much have owned all F 150's with one Tacoma in the mix. Looking to get into a Ranger in the next few months, with the Tremor high on the list.
Been doing a lot of reading here and some on Facebook gathering information on the line.
Anyway, live on WV, work as a nurse, enjoy the outdoors and all it has to offer.

Yes...
1624999563444.png

Tom_C

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCab FX4
Occupation
System Admin
Tony here,

Welcome and hope you can find a deal with all the shortages now. What part of WV? We have property north of Moorefield.

OP
OP

ppfd

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Thanks for that offer

I'm in Mason county, along the Ohio river, south central. About an hour from Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg
Sponsored