Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
05856308-1619-4F4F-B3EC-0EEAD5A1648F.jpeg
Well the time has come and gone. Stitch was sold yesterday. I had a 2021 reservation for a Ford Lightning, and all the stars aligned and I picked it up yesterday as well. Stitch was a great truck and I will really miss that 0% for 84 month financing. I’ll still be a lurker here on the Forums, and it feels weird not having a Ranger as a 2003 Ranger Edge was my very first vehicle. Thank you all for the tips, tricks, and general knowledge!
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Beautiful Ranger and sad to see you both go. The new Lightning is impressive and hope you have just as good luck with it. Do come back and let us know how you like it.

You know the Lightning forum won't be as much fun as this one right? ?

OP
OP
Jml91

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Beautiful Ranger and sad to see you both go. The new Lightning is impressive and hope you have just as good luck with it. Do come back and let us know how you like it.

You know the Lightning forum won't be as much fun as this one right? ?
Thank you so much, and definitely not as much fun. You would think it would be much more.. electric ??
I’m clearly trying to jump start them over there.

A0FADFB4-769F-475B-893B-9CBBD731B3F0.jpeg

Muddy Fenders

Banned
Banned
First Name
Judd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
come back and give us an honest review on the Lightening after a bit.
there's plenty of articles out there labelling it as shit and not worth the money or hype.
I like them, so it would nice to get a first hand review, and not from some media outlet or social media influencer looking for likes.

OP
OP
Jml91

Jml91

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
come back and give us an honest review on the Lightening after a bit.
there's plenty of articles out there labelling it as shit and not worth the money or hype.
I like them, so it would nice to get a first hand review, and not from some media outlet or social media influencer looking for likes.
I definitely will. My favorite feature so far is the Frunk. I love getting my golf clubs out of it. The looks I got yesterday ?
I plan to do a 3” level like I did to the ranger. I bought Raptor take off wheels/tires a few months ago but want to get a few weeks of stock setup driving time. If range loss is too much, I will revert back as I love the stock wheels. Or maybe I’m just getting old ?

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I definitely will. My favorite feature so far is the Frunk. I love getting my golf clubs out of it. The looks I got yesterday ?
I plan to do a 3” level like I did to the ranger. I bought Raptor take off wheels/tires a few months ago but want to get a few weeks of stock setup driving time. If range loss is too much, I will revert back as I love the stock wheels. Or maybe I’m just getting old ?
Very nice truck, curious as to what incentives - were available in CA. Now a word of caution - don't bring the grid down ! :)

puckdodger

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Black Lariat 2020 SOLD Black Cadillac XT5
nice trucks, both the old and the new. i loved driving electric with my Volt, just not sure i could pull the trigger on a fully BEV pickup. hope it meets your needs and i would also like to hear what your thoughts are after a few months of real world use. cheers ?
Sponsored