Good bye Friends....

Mpro2

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford ranger xlt
No not another one!!! Tom, delete this post now before anyone else defects to the dark side! ?
I would never even consider leaving the Ranger for anything! But, would consider upgrading. Just curious on what their offer would be for my 2019 Supercrew XLT with 7,000 miles. I paid less than 24K for it....
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I would never even consider leaving the Ranger for anything! But, would consider upgrading. Just curious on what their offer would be for my 2019 Supercrew XLT with 7,000 miles. I paid less than 24K for it....
Same here. Like you the only way I would consider getting rid of it would be to upgrade to a new one. But honestly there's nothing on the 2020's worth trading up for and I love mine the way I have it now. I'm interested to see what the new redesign brings and if there's really going to be a Raptor version. Then I'll seriously consider selling.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
The defining point that will make my decision as to whether I accept their very tempting offer or keep my Ranger will be the Livernois tune.

I'm waiting to receive them now.

If it's as good as reviews on here make it out to be, I'm keeping the truck.

If it turns out to be not quite what I was hoping for, I'll accept the Carvana offer.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The defining point that will make my decision as to whether I accept their very tempting offer or keep my Ranger will be the Livernois tune.

If it turns out to be not quite what I was hoping for, I'll accept the Carvana offer.
What are you thinking of going to? Please don't say a Ridgeline! :facepalm:

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer

I’m curious what you think of it, my wife hates how the Ranger shifts. I was thinking a tune with improved shifting might make the difference.
I’m also tempted to sell it and buy a mustang. Everyone’s mad at me anyway, might as well have a sports car too.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I’m curious what you think of it, my wife hates how the Ranger shifts. I was thinking a tune with improved shifting might make the difference.
I’m also tempted to sell it and buy a mustang. Everyone’s mad at me anyway, might as well have a sports car too.
I don't understand why she hates the way the Ranger shifts? It's probably the smoothest shifting tranny I've driven. I honestly have to look at the gauges to see what gear it's in because I can't tell when it shifts.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Just cause everybody else went over the cliff...
2020-08-18_16-24-32.jpg

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
I don't understand why she hates the way the Ranger shifts? It's probably the smoothest shifting tranny I've driven. I honestly have to look at the gauges to see what gear it's in because I can't tell when it shifts.
I think it's the skipping gears around town, I want to bring it into the dealer and have then check it out. Next time I take her out in it I'll put it in trailer or sport mode.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I think it's the skipping gears around town, I want to bring it into the dealer and have then check it out. Next time I take her out in it I'll put it in trailer or sport mode.

Funny because I rarely ever noticed it. With the performance tune if your light on the gas the first couple shifts are harsher but if you put your foot into a little it'll skip 2nd like stock. I haven't tried the soft shift tune but IIRC it skips second but don't quote me on that. Hopefully trying S mode she'll like it better.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
What are you thinking of going to? Please don't say a Ridgeline! :facepalm:
No, definitely not a Ridgeline.

I probably wouldn't replace it with anything right now and just drive my GC as my DD for a while.

It has very low miles at 105k, is almost as quick as the Ranger, and is just a nice driving vehicle.

Here it is pulling my camping trailer that I built

IMG_0034.jpeg

I could happily drive it until something grabs my interest, like maybe a Bronco?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
No, definitely not a Ridgeline.

I probably wouldn't replace it with anything right now and just drive my GC as my DD for a while.

It has very low miles at 105k, is almost as quick as the Ranger, and is just a nice driving vehicle.

Here it is pulling my camping trailer that I built

IMG_0034.jpeg

I could happily drive it until something grabs my interest, like maybe a Bronco?

I know the Bronco definitely has my attention! But right now I still need a truck for work but I'd like to test drive the Bronco. Maybe I can talk the girlfriend into buying one and have both. :idea:

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
Just cause everybody else went over the cliff...
2020-08-18_16-24-32.jpg
Nice, how many miles? Beefy location adjustment too!

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
I placed an order three weeks ago for a Lariat FX4.

I'm already thinking of the day I can trade in for the 2023 Tremor/Raptor.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase