First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
OK shortly after I got my Ranger almost a year ago now I washed my truck and there was this spider web on the top middle if my windshield. I thought nothing about it except was thinking this was for the radar or something to do with the electronics of my truck. Well a few months ago I had a friend mechanic put help me with my truck mods and he mentioned that this was a bad windshield. Now the latest picture had a little white spot there. My buddy said to get it replaced ASAP due to moisture in the lane keeping electronics up under the rearview mirror. I told my service guy who seems like an idiot and is never there that it was that way since I purchase the truck new. I know no rocks have hit the window and it really looks kind of factory? He still has not guaranteed that they will replace the windshield. I am frustrated with him and am about ready to go to the main service manager about his lameness. I wanted it fixed by fall due to the rains coming back to the NW. That white spot is gone now after the hot weather dried it up. What do you all think?
Thanks,
Window.jpg
Sponsored

Bullet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Yikes! That's a warranty issue. Any service department worth their salt would get you scheduled for replacement.