First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
You only get to see them for a minute in the hills, they are over in the right lane at 2000-7000rpm ( and never anywhere in between those RPMs ) doing 55 mph.
You got me dying. You aren’t wrong, I rarely get the chance but when the Taco doesn’t know his lane… ???
Sponsored

OP
OP

dejong_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Enterprise Holdings LLC
Lol Darn I've been slacking!

Mike you really need to get the best mod out there to be part of the club. Here's a link for it with free shipping from one of our sponsors here @Stage3Motorsports. Not only will you be getting the best mod, you'll be helping a great sponsor put food on the table. Nothing like a little guilt to push a sale. lol ?

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/dz43206-2019-2020-ford-ranger-deezee-tailgate-assist.html
Totally forgot to add that in the original post! Got that already too!

OP
OP

dejong_mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Enterprise Holdings LLC
did you install the leveling kit or did you have someone in DFW area do it?
5starr Ford in Lewisville helped me out with that one. Along with the alignment too. But there’s a nice shop in Mansfield called “the tread depot” that could do it for you. Oscar there helped me with doing the roof rack. And they had never done one on a ranger before but they were totally up for the challenge. And the price was hard to beat!

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
Congratulations you have the best color too!!!! I am sure you will enjoy your new Ranger for many years. I sure love mine more daily. Sweet trucks.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Been looking for a while now. Going to retire next summer and a trip to Moab is on my list.
Moab is a must do for everyone. Everything from mild to wild trails. Enjoy the trip.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Moab is a must do for everyone. Everything from mild to wild trails. Enjoy the trip.
Thanks

I am looking forward to it. Been watching lots of videos.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
The folks here are all 100% correct - hold onto your wallet and run. Here’s the before and after of what happened to mine after joining this forum.

3D01C55B-C92B-4EDC-99B3-0BCA9022390C.jpeg

And, it’s not over yet - stuff keeps arriving in the mail everyday - stuff I don’t even remember ordering. Get out while you can - if it’s too late, blink if you need help.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The folks here are all 100% correct - hold onto your wallet and run. Here’s the before and after of what happened to mine after joining this forum.

And, it’s not over yet - stuff keeps arriving in the mail everyday - stuff I don’t even remember ordering. Get out while you can - if it’s too late, blink if you need help.
Please don't listen to Duke. Poor guy doesn't even know what color truck he owns never the less what mods are on it. He has a stripped down White Scab with running boards. ?

Duke's White Ranger.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Please don't listen to Duke. Poor guy doesn't even know what color truck he owns never the less what mods are on it. He has a stripped down White Scab with running boards. ?

Duke's White Ranger.jpg
What? I do? Really, do I? I mean…Where the heck did all that money go and what am I gonna do with all those boxes in the garage? This is worse than that time when I was hooked on Krispy Kremes.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Great choice Mike! :like:

There are many of us here who traded in our 3rd gen Tacomas and have zero regrets. Mine was a 2016 and the happiest days of my life were the day I bought it and the day I traded it in! The drivetrain was terrible, it never knew which gear it wanted to be in so it was all over the place. Never mind the horrible seating position which was a back breaker driving more than 30 minutes. The Ranger is super smooth and impressive power for a 4cyl turbo. Just be aware this forum causes bank accounts to mysteriously disappear. :shock:
Flying the 5g banner...:LOL:

1631407587227.png

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Welcome to the Ranger family. Now burn your credit card, Ha Ha.
If you don't do it, the members will gladly do it for you! :LOL:

1631408866247.png

Last edited:

GregsFX2Ranger

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT 302A 4x2 Rapid Red Black Appear Package
Occupation
Management

HOLY $*(@#$@! :)