Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Just a little update:

I was actually able to test drive a Tremor locally today. A Cactus Gray 501A. Gotta say I was pretty impressed. Seats were very comfortable and sat at a better position than my Gladiator. Ride was nice. I took it to a parking lot with lots of rough pavement and potholes and it was not jarring at all. And the 2.3 was pretty damn peppey. Much more so than the one in the Bronco I test drove last year.

Annnd I was able to test drive a Nissan Frontier Pro4x. Equally impressive though the 3.8 was not nearly as fun. It had a ton of options and tech. Seats were incredibly comfortable. Ride was too.

I think I would be equally happy with either so it comes down to what kind of deal I can get. Apparently the Frontiers have a really high residual value right now and are in very high demand. So there are no deals to be had. The Ranger I can order for 3% under invoice.

So it looks like a Ranger it is.
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just a little update:

I was actually able to test drive a Tremor locally today. A Cactus Gray 501A. Gotta say I was pretty impressed. Seats were very comfortable and sat at a better position than my Gladiator. Ride was nice. I took it to a parking lot with lots of rough pavement and potholes and it was not jarring at all. And the 2.3 was pretty damn peppey. Much more so than the one in the Bronco I test drove last year.

Annnd I was able to test drive a Nissan Frontier Pro4x. Equally impressive though the 3.8 was not nearly as fun. It had a ton of options and tech. Seats were incredibly comfortable. Ride was too.

I think I would be equally happy with either so it comes down to what kind of deal I can get. Apparently the Frontiers have a really high residual value right now and are in very high demand. So there are no deals to be had. The Ranger I can order for 3% under invoice.

So it looks like a Ranger it is.
Glad you were able to test drive one and it was comfortable. Now the hard part is playing the waiting game but it'll be worth once it comes in. Congrats!!

Now you can join this group.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/support-group-for-those-waiting-for-their-ranger-my22.17757/

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Well I rode in my wife's new JL. Ride is crazy good compared to the last JK I was in. Seats lack any adjustability and are not comfortable to me.

Full disclosure I am almost an anti jeep person.

OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
OP
OP
Garemlin

Garemlin

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Well I rode in my wife's new JL. Ride is crazy good compared to the last JK I was in. Seats lack any adjustability and are not comfortable to me.

Full disclosure I am almost an anti jeep person.
I will totally agree with the JK comparison. I had a 2 door JK and the comfortable level in my Gladiator is leaps and bounds above the JK.

And I have come to realize I'm not necessarily anti Jeep. But I am not a Jeeple. I definitely don't fit in with the Jeep culture.
Sponsored