Ford Performance Mats

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Have any of you used these floor mats? How do they stack up to weathertech/husky mats?

I got the 42,000 Ford points for signing up for the app and buying my truck so I’m guessing these would be about free.

I could certainly save the money for the Fox shocks that I’m going to buy later this year or next.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/...MQW4eCn_Ukv_g2el7mENn5O6LPxWJpkhoCPkYQAvD_BwE

These are for a 2020. Any reason they wouldn’t fit my ‘21?
Sponsored

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
My new XLT FX4 came with the Ford rubber floor mats. I am glad that I kept the Husky X-ACT front floor mats from my XL. The Husky X-ACT provide a lot more protection than the Ford floor mats do. Plus the Husky X-ACT mats are cheaper.

Husky Liners - 54701

SOHK_Alumni

First Name
Win
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2019 Ranger FX4, 2002 Vanden Plas, 1977 Eclat
Occupation
Glorified Mechanic
Have any of you used these floor mats? How do they stack up to weathertech/husky mats?

I got the 42,000 Ford points for signing up for the app and buying my truck so I’m guessing these would be about free.

I could certainly save the money for the Fox shocks that I’m going to buy later this year or next.

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/...MQW4eCn_Ukv_g2el7mENn5O6LPxWJpkhoCPkYQAvD_BwE

RUN! Fast! Far!!

I bought the Ford mats for mine, Husky XActs for the wife's and in a side by side comparison, the Ford's are junk, the Huskey's solid gold.

Actually, I lied. There is NO comparison. Truly a waste of money vs real protection.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Side by side comparison shows the story:

The Ford product doesn't protect kick panels or sill plates as well, nor do they protect the floor as much in the area of the brake and gas pedals.

Weathertech's provide the best protection... and they are made in the USA.

Ford vs WeatherTech comparison by Northlight on Ranger5G.jpeg

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Thanks all. I ordered some Husky x-act last night. I will save the points towards the Fox 2.0 set or some service in the future.

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Ford points are like 42,000= a little over $200. You need to open up a service ticket to buy stuff from the parts Dept.

Mr.Bateau

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Sport
I have the Ford Performance mats, they are not as thick weather tech mats normally are. The rear mats are a two piece which I don't like. But honestly they are still perfectly sufficient mats, I was offered a really good price for them so I went that way.

drano38

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Supercrew
The Ford ones were on my Ranger as a factory option.
They're ok. But dirt seems to stick to them just like in John's photo above.
Agree, other brands are better.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
I will eventually replace the Ford ones with weather tech. Has anyone tried the new hp liners?

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
I ended up getting the Husky X-acts in the mail and they are very nice. Highly recommend those. I have the husky weather beaters in my expedition and the x-act are a bit more rubbery and very heavy duty. Both styles provide adequate protection but the ones in my ranger are nicer for sure.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician

I bought them for my 2019 not long after I got the truck. I can say that i like them. If anything the rear is a 2 piece that doesn't form well over the center but other then that it is nice.

OP
OP
Samsquanch

Samsquanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition XLT
Here are the husky liner x-act contour. These are very nice, heavy, somewhat rubbery, and feel better under foot than the weatherbeaters which are more plasticy.

not sure why the forum is rotating my pictures but whatever.

*If you buy these from Amazon it will tell you they don’t fit a 2021 which is false. I checked the husky website and the part number is the same.

035DD0DF-965B-4F51-BFEF-7AA0CB900F69.jpeg

9BC89648-B9D5-4849-BE4C-CE55726F2D3C.jpeg

Ranger X

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver Ranger Sport 4x4
Run Forest Run! I bought mine with Ford points and immediately put them back in the box and ordered some Weather Techs. Tried to return them to Dealer, got a big fat NO return on points purchased products. I guess I will have to sell them on FB, any takers?

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Run Forest Run! I bought mine with Ford points and immediately put them back in the box and ordered some Weather Techs. Tried to return them to Dealer, got a big fat NO return on points purchased products. I guess I will have to sell them on FB, any takers?
Put a for sale ad here on this site in the Member Marketplace forum.

Some folks love the Ford mats..

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
I am surprised you ended up not putting them in. I like the ones from Ford. I put them in not long after I got my truck and I can tell you I really like them
Sponsored