Ford Pass app issues

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
After i login and go to dashboard my vehicle shows correctly but when i go to 'connected services' it says
" No connected services available at the moment" i get no remote start option, door lock, or mileage & location. I've had these choices in the app previously.
I've updated it (hopefully correct) anyone else have an issue past or present?
TIA, Rob.
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
After i login and go to dashboard my vehicle shows correctly but when i go to 'connected services' it says
" No connected services available at the moment" i get no remote start option, door lock, or mileage & location. I've had these choices in the app previously.
I've updated it (hopefully correct) anyone else have an issue past or present?
TIA, Rob.
I may have a different version than you but... if I go to Connected Services (which I have never been there before) I see the same message as you.

For me, Start, Lock and Unlock are on the Home screen. Under "Vehicle" I can see the Odometer and distance to empty.

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Connected services are the WI-FI hotspot, I think. Mine says same. I just had an APP update, might try turning off phone and repower, plus others have had to, (Re-Pair) the phone with the truck.
Note: when I updated the Ford Pass app, it turned off Bluetooth (Ford-Pass) I had to set it back to On.
To Re-Pair to the truck
If I recall correctly - It is in the Ford-Pass icon on the Sync Screen
You would have had to do this set-up when you first downloaded the APP, try removing profile and reinstalling - (input) code from Sync Screen to Phone
Technology - Technology is Grand:like:

OP
OP
Muffin1

Muffin1

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver STX 4X4 SC
Ok guys thanks for the reply's, i restarted my phone and i got the home page to come up that has the start/lock feature and vehicle tab with all the info, location address, miles to empty, and so on.
Thanks for the suggestions that was to easy LOL.:like:
Sponsored