First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's why the Mav is such a hit. How many post here do you see where they're complaining the bed sides are to high? Most have trouble reaching over them to grab things but the Maverick will be much easier to reach in and grab your stuff without having to climb into the bed from the tailgate.
Sponsored

Jqueen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Supercrew XLT 2wd
I think the reason is more about car/suv owners moving to the Maverick to gain more utility without having a large truck body to drive around. I think the Maverick is pillaging from car sales and not truck sales.
I don't know.. my main use is motorcycle hauling with some lumber, equipment, .etc.. normal bed load is around 600lbs when loaded. Max trailer has been about 2500lbs. If Maverick had a 5ft bed I would have traded the Ranger for it with no hesitation. Probably the ecoboost for the towing capacity.

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
That's why the Mav is such a hit. How many post here do you see where they're complaining the bed sides are to high? Most have trouble reaching over them to grab things but the Maverick will be much easier to reach in and grab your stuff without having to climb into the bed from the tailgate.
it's not a design flaw

Markubis

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger XLT, Volkswagon Tiguan, Can Am Ryker
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Yup...he blew it all right.

Mav-2-inch_Hero.jpg
I third he blew it. Gimme 2 doors and 2.7EB and I would snatch it up in a heartbeat. call it the Ranchero Edition

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
The maverick is not for me.
Me either right now. But I can see a day when it might suite my needs more. Like when I'm fully retired and just need a smaller truck to haul some stuff around from time to time. That most likely would be my second vehicle and have a more luxury daily driver. But I'm not that old.....Yet! :shock: ?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Me either right now. But I can see a day when it might suite my needs more. Like when I'm fully retired and just need a smaller truck to haul some stuff around from time to time. That most likely would be my second vehicle and have a more luxury daily driver. But I'm not that old.....Yet! :shock: ?
1673119291588.png

you need this. Plus, it has better towing and hauling capability than a maverick.