Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Black Supercrew
Occupation
Collision Repair Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
More comfortable for the rear passengers for sure , not necessarily "more useful " extra foot of bed can be pretty useful...
You rite. I was speaking selfishly. A little more lockable storage inside cab is more useful to me these days. 5’ bed does all I need.
Sponsored

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
You rite. I was speaking selfishly. A little more lockable storage inside cab is more useful to me these days. 5’ bed does all I need.
Haha no worries , I definitely wish I had both sometimes ...

TomC

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ranger lariat supercab FX4
Occupation
Family vehicle MX officer
Too bad its not a ranger thats prefered world wide

EvK6Z0XXMAUf5mL.png
Those trucks worked well for Chad in their conflict with Libya. Also known as the Toyota war. I'd have been more impressed if each truck Ford sent came with a 50 cal, a MK-19 grenade launcher, and a load of ammo.

Toyota War - Wikipedia

1651357229134.png

Spence's bumper sticker

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger Lariat FX4, '17 Edge Sport
Occupation
Security Analyst + USN
Awesome, I'm sure the NWO globalists producing the Ukraine War tv show will put them to good use.

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
While I am sympathetic to the poor Ukrainian people caught in the middle of a war that was forced upon them, and I applaud humanitarian aid, unfortunately, a lot of people fail to see that OUR "representatives" bear a lot of responsibility for the trouble we are currently seeing there. It's good to help people, but we need to STOP sending WEAPONS to Ukraine.

Here's a documentary that can help to put events there is a little better perspective. Before anybody jumps on me as a "right wing conspiracy theorist", this film was produced by Oliver Stone, who is certainly no Right-Winger... Just have a look. You will see some familiar names in this.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I dont have time to watch the whole video, but i will say this, politics and religion are the two biggest causes of controversy, death and division in this world.
They are also the two topics that create the best conversations.

As long as people can keep their feelings out of it.

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
I'm convinced Scarface was Stone's best work, highly realistic compared to his other movies....and Pacino's best performance by far :)

Conan the barbarian deserves mention as well

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
While I am sympathetic to the poor Ukrainian people caught in the middle of a war that was forced upon them, and I applaud humanitarian aid, unfortunately, a lot of people fail to see that OUR "representatives" bear a lot of responsibility for the trouble we are currently seeing there. It's good to help people, but we need to STOP sending WEAPONS to Ukraine.

Here's a documentary that can help to put events there is a little better perspective. Before anybody jumps on me as a "right wing conspiracy theorist", this film was produced by Oliver Stone, who is certainly no Right-Winger... Just have a look. You will see some familiar names in this.
I made it about an hour in.

While I can certainly agree that the US has played it's part in controlling puppet nations, this "movie" is very one sided in it's presentation. It feels as though it could have been made by Russian propagandists themselves.

The fact that you thought people would view this movie as a "right wing conspiracy" when in fact, it's almost the opposite tells me that your understanding of "things" is limited at best.

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I dont have time to watch the whole video, but i will say this, politics and religion are the two biggest causes of controversy, death and division in this world.
War is the continuation of politics by other means

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired
I made it about an hour in.

While I can certainly agree that the US has played it's part in controlling puppet nations, this "movie" is very one sided in it's presentation. It feels as though it could have been made by Russian propagandists themselves.

The fact that you thought people would view this movie as a "right wing conspiracy" when in fact, it's almost the opposite tells me that your understanding of "things" is limited at best.
I don't think Oliver Stone has ever met a sociopathic despot he didn't like.

Anyone wanting to understand what is going on in Russia today, need only do a YouTube search with the criteria "PBS Frontline Putin". PBS did a fantastic documentary series that is very non-partisan and fact based that explains what is actually going on and how this tragedy occurred and who is at fault.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Milkman
I don't think Oliver Stone has ever met a sociopathic despot he didn't like.

Anyone wanting to understand what is going on in Russia today, need only do a YouTube search with the criteria "PBS Frontline Putin". PBS did a fantastic documentary series that is very non-partisan and fact based that explains what is actually going on and how this tragedy occurred.
Just to be clear, the :LOL: was for the first paragraph.

The second gets a :thumbsup: but I couldn't do both.
Sponsored