2019 Ford Rangers on Cars.com

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
I noticed about 60 new 2019 Ford Rangers already posted "for sale" on Cars.com. It looks like Ford dealers are already preparing to sell their factory allotment orders. Most of the trucks posted already have a VIN # in the low 1,000s.

Cars.com Ford Ranger.png
Sponsored

BlakeRom

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
The best way to buy one is going to be to preorder. Once they hit shelves there's going to be multiple buyers per vehicle. Great opportunity for markup.

RiverRojo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mercury Milan 1992 Dodge Dakota 4x4
#3230 is listed to show up at a dealer by me.

kep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired
The verified retail program that ford is using is one of the best ideas they have had. This allows those of use that really want a ranger to use our small town dealers to purchase without that dealer having to have an available allocation to order. This get us into a truck without having to pay a premium above MSRP to buy it.

OP
OP
rangerdanger

rangerdanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
The best way to buy one is going to be to preorder. Once they hit shelves there's going to be multiple buyers per vehicle. Great opportunity for markup.
Oh for sure, and the listings online are proof that dealers will be charging MSRP or more.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Looks like (as usual) the first ones are loaded with all the options. Dealers in my area did the same thing when the S550 Mustangs first hit the lots.

It also looks like they are being safe, and going with the white exterior. Serve the masses we must.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Well those listings are screwed up a Ranger XL for 46 grand I've built the Ranger XL several times and never got close to that amount.
Sponsored