Floormat questions....?

Geoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger 1943 Willys Jeep
Occupation
Retired Engineer
I guess Ford's playing it really safe after the unattended accelerations caused by shifting floormats. It is something I wish I'd seen before ordering. I'll get weathertechs if the OEM ones ever wear out.
Yeah, I made the mistake of ordering the Ford Tray matts with the truck. The rear (SuperCrew) work fine. I bought WT's for the front and sold my Ford fronts to a fellow forum member.
Sponsored

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Aight just got off the phone with o r of the dealerships in my area. 200 points = $1.00 so of I wanted to purchase the Ford mats, I need 35,100 points. That particular dealer will not let me use points to buy the WTs but I'm calling around to a few dealerships to see if they will allow me to purchase the WTs with my app points.

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape
I guess Ford's playing it really safe after the unattended accelerations caused by shifting floormats. It is something I wish I'd seen before ordering. I'll get weathertechs if the OEM ones ever wear out.
I was thinking the same thing. And same here, Weathertechs look nice

But we have the Ranger logo. That could be considered a plus if you are impressed by such things and don't mind a little dirt getting past the mat. I was a little disappointed too. Maybe we can sell them on Ebay at a profit before they get dirty.
Very true, I do like the logo. I also own a vacuum :)

You can do that?I'm pretty sure the dealership I got the truck from sells WTs. Might give them a call tomorrow to inquire.
Yea just used some of mine on door sill plates, oil, and filter. The 42k points you got for purchasing the truck equates to $210

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Got a quote back from one of the dealerships $333.89 for the WTs if purchased through Ford :crazy:. If using my points it would leave me with about 124 dollars out of pocket which is almost the cost of those liners. Youch.

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I have the Ford Ranger all weather floor mats in my truck that I ordered from the factory. I like them a lot. My husband has a 2001 F-150 that we ordered the Weathertech floor mats for and have had for years. They work great also.
I have a Lariat and my carpeted floor mats, beneath the all weather ones, do have Ranger on them.
I also have the Lariat, and I bought a set of the Ford floor liners on eBay. I realize that they don't protect like the WT and Husky do, but my Ranger will never see snow or mud, so I'm good with them. Besides that, it has the Ranger logo that the others probably never will. ;)

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
I also have the Lariat, and I bought a set of the Ford floor liners on eBay. I realize that they don't protect like the WT and Husky do, but my Ranger will never see snow or mud, so I'm good with them. Besides that, it has the Ranger logo that the others probably never will. ;)
Mine either. I'm just messy!:giggle: I just needed something to protect my truck from me:)

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I have Weathertech in wives Honda - brand new. They are shinny at first and very slippery, but both those things go away. After several trips to Waterpark they come clean but the are dull looking from the "wear". Weathertech will sell you treatment system for $25. Not sure what I'm doing for my Lariat if it ever comes in.

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
So stage 3 has floor liners made by rough country. Anyone tried these out yet?

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
Check out the Dickies brand at Auto Zone, The fit was perfect in my truck.

OP
OP
Polar Bear

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
I finally went with the Husky brand - arrived yesterday and couldn't be happier!
4%lXdtUDTvu6mPt6oGfRuA.jpg

Stangman570

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger 4x4 XLT Sport
I finally went with the Husky brand - arrived yesterday and couldn't be happier!
4%lXdtUDTvu6mPt6oGfRuA.jpg
I agree, I love them. Installed mine this past Tuesday front and rear and it really cleaned up the interior over the stock matt's. I do a lot of Hunting in the fall, so a welcome addition with keeping the mud and dirt off the carpets.

OP
OP
Polar Bear

Polar Bear

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
I agree, I love them. Installed mine this past Tuesday front and rear and it really cleaned up the interior over the stock matt's. I do a lot of Hunting in the fall, so a welcome addition with keeping the mud and dirt off the carpets.
Same! The north Texas red mud NEVER comes out!

Mjersk

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2018 Ford Escape
Occupation
Airline Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Love my Maxliners! Price is a lot better than weather tech.

4BEA5565-69A6-403E-8DEC-F3635BA23F98.jpeg
Sponsored