Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX2 SuperCrew Rapid Red
Occupation
Medical
Vehicle Showcase
My XLT came with plain black carpet floormats. I want to find some nice all weather rubber ones before hunting season gets here. I like the OEM ford ones but couldn't bring myself to pay markup at the dealership. With aftermarket stuff still catching up, I'd like some input on what others are looking at and/or running??

I've also seen pics of the carpet with Ranger logo. Are those for Lariat models only?
Sponsored

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
My XLT came with plain black carpet floormats. I want to find some nice all weather rubber ones before hunting season gets here. I like the OEM ford ones but couldn't bring myself to pay markup at the dealership. With aftermarket stuff still catching up, I'd like some input on what others are looking at and/or running??

I've also seen pics of the carpet with Ranger logo. Are those for Lariat models only?
I have the Ford Ranger all weather floor mats in my truck that I ordered from the factory. I like them a lot. My husband has a 2001 F-150 that we ordered the Weathertech floor mats for and have had for years. They work great also.
I have a Lariat and my carpeted floor mats, beneath the all weather ones, do have Ranger on them.

Lmood

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I'm looking at weather tech. Husky liners makes sets as well that come in a little under the WT's. There is a thread floating around here that one member bought some cheap mats, cut them to size and looks like they are happy with the results. Good luck with your search!

DHare

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat - Saber; 2020 Ford Edge - Rapid Red
Occupation
Retired
Husky or Weathertech are both good. Search for the discussions on here about them.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
I have the huskyliners, I paid under 180$ front and rear combined with shipping because HuskyLiners runs 20% off sales all the time.

I like them. I just had a 6 pack of Dr. Pepper explode due to heat, and only a little got on the carpet.

woody

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger xl supercab 4 x 4 towed
this is why I bought the xl truck I like the 1 pc vinyl insulated floor . no mats necessary .

on my wifes suv we used weathertech lots of money but they are the best out there

dave

Mark Lally

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT supercab ,2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid
Occupation
Custom Home Builder
I ordered the factory all weather floor mats when I ordered my truck, what a colossal waste of $135.00. I then ordered the husky's, what a vastly superior solution. As you can see from the photos, the factory mats have a huge cutout right at the gas pedal (you know, right where your muddy shoes go up and down), the Ford units also just but up against the the door thresh-hold, so sand easily gets onto the carpet. The Husky's fill the
the whole foot well and laps over the thresh-hold. The second smaller picture shows the Ford mat on top of the husky.
5,m=ac1badde559e76f442b1eabd957d0a71,x=,t=25-iv4474?key=MlV1cFJkdUNFZGhFbHRXMHotNHp5UHg2QWV2aF93.jpg
xHR-b_Zrm0b0x4CZvlmIfcAysYfMzrStavTM_riHKc43ig69n9DVVpOmiTsVFECn7PsqrgcLOzRk8Nwlyag=w238-h317-no.jpg

kieefer

First Name
keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2WD SuperCab - 97 BMW M3
Occupation
Retired
I got the Husky’s. A little buckle at the door but a heat gun fixed that.

Be neat to replace the Husky emblem with a Ford emblem.

Mustang2Ranger

First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat-FX4,4X4,White Platinum; 06 Escape

You could use your Ford Pass Rewards lol

I ordered the factory all weather floor mats when I ordered my truck, what a colossal waste of $135.00. I then ordered the husky's, what a vastly superior solution. As you can see from the photos, the factory mats have a huge cutout right at the gas pedal (you know, right where your muddy shoes go up and down), the Ford units also just but up against the the door thresh-hold, so sand easily gets onto the carpet. The Husky's fill the
the whole foot well and laps over the thresh-hold. The second smaller picture shows the Ford mat on top of the husky.
5,m=ac1badde559e76f442b1eabd957d0a71,x=,t=25-iv4474?key=MlV1cFJkdUNFZGhFbHRXMHotNHp5UHg2QWV2aF93.jpg
xHR-b_Zrm0b0x4CZvlmIfcAysYfMzrStavTM_riHKc43ig69n9DVVpOmiTsVFECn7PsqrgcLOzRk8Nwlyag=w238-h317-no.jpg
Wow the Husky looks way better than factory. I have factory, I like them but was disappointed at the same things you were - the cutout and the door threshold area

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
I bought the WeatherTechs. Fit is the best I have ever seen and I've been a WeatherTech fan and user for years!

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
Weather Tech!

When people get in you vehicle, first thing they say!

Oh! Weathertechs!!!!!! Nice!

Think they will say.... Oh! Husky?!?! Bless your heart..........

D02B4C73-ED00-47E6-AE84-145C651DC341.jpeg

92555CB1-40DC-400B-8E05-19B13EAAC2D4.jpeg

Johnpenn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2004 Corvette, 2005 Ranger Edge
Occupation
Retired Quality and EHS Manager
You could use your Ford Pass Rewards lol

Wow the Husky looks way better than factory. I have factory, I like them but was disappointed at the same things you were - the cutout and the door threshold area
But we have the Ranger logo. That could be considered a plus if you are impressed by such things and don't mind a little dirt getting past the mat. I was a little disappointed too. Maybe we can sell them on Ebay at a profit before they get dirty.

VAMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCab
I guess Ford's playing it really safe after the unattended accelerations caused by shifting floormats. It is something I wish I'd seen before ordering. I'll get weathertechs if the OEM ones ever wear out.
Sponsored