First Encounter in the "Wild" (Ranger's Spotted Megathread)

Jimiv123

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 501A, FX4, Sport Package, Magnetic
Occupation
IT Grunt
Picked up mine 3/29 and have only seen maybe half a dozen. Mostly Lariats. I live in the Dallas area and have no doubt they will take off soon.
Mine was probably one of those Lariats. I haven't seen any Rangers in months. Only at Bob Tomes Ford!
Sponsored

kal718

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Titanium
I’ve seen 2 in the past 4 months. The first was a gray one that was gone before I could figure out what trim level it was. Weeks went by before I saw the second one, a nice blue Lariat.

I did see a bunch on the lot this past weekend when my wife took her Fusion in for service. I sat in a gray XLT that had everything I wanted on it. The same salesman who sold my wife her car came out and we started talking Rangers. He actually admitted to me that they cost too much. I couldn't believe he said it. Here's hoping there's deals to be had when the lots fill up.

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
Saw my first one in the wild yesterday. A red one with temp tags heading north on I-70 just above Havelock. I was stuck behind a semi while they had a clear lane. Was not able to get close. They were several vehicles ahead of me and before I could get around slower traffic the light had changed and they made it through.

pboggini

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XL Ranger 4x2 Supercrew.
Starting to see a lot more around here in the South SF Bay Area. Last week I was behind a Magnetic colored one. Dunno the specific's cause I was never beside it. This morning, I passed a white STX that had a business name on the side of it.

UncleBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 2WD in Magnetic
Occupation
Retired
After picking up my Ranger last April 16th, I went till last Wednesday (July 3rd) before I finally saw another that wasn't' on a dealer's lot. I saw a silver XLT in the Sam's Club lot in Placentia, CA. Spoke with the owner and he had actually bought it in Missoula, Montana. I chuckled to myself ("I have to wait for someone to drive one down from Montana to finally see one on the road?') LOL

RussB

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 f 150
I'll be cruising around Cuyahoga and Medina county as early as next week when my truck gets in!
I will be up that way Thursday I have a new ranger 2wd supercab sport hot peper red

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen 3 in the last 2 weeks. One 2 towns over in a driveway at night so I couldn't get any details, I saw a white 1 on I-95 North in VA while going from Williamsburg to DC. It went by me so fast all I saw was the tailgate by the time I realized it was a Ranger. Finally today on I-95 North just south of Philadelphia I passed a Magnetic XLT Supercrew. Good to see more of them on the road!

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Saw 2 this week in Southern Orange County!:sun:

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Was behind this one 7/25/19 around 4:00 pm...405 South, past Irvine area...anyone here?
upload_2019-7-25_19-26-31.jpeg

LewisLegacy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I've seen more Rangers than Gladiators (0).
I've seen 3 other rangers and one gladiator. I saw the Gladiator trying to fit in a automatic car wash with some difficulty...

Roofhopper

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
HVAC Service Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I’m surprised I haven’t seen more, probably only 4-5 since I’ve owned mine. Haven’t seen yours around @LewisLegacy but I have seen a magnetic sport running around Beavercreek

Riz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT super crew 4X4 lightning blue, 2015 Escape
I have seen 5 Rangers on the road since the beginning of May. Gladiators I have seen 7 since the end of June.