First Encounter in the "Wild" (Ranger's Spotted Megathread)

DrSafety

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Electric Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Well I live in a metro of 500+k haven't seen one in the wild until today after 2 months Saber FX4 in the parking lot of Founders Brewing. Liked the truck and their choice of beers :beer:. Wondered if it was @Kataphrakt but no Saber decal in the back window.

IMG_1863.jpg

Kataphrakt

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT FX4 Offroad
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer - Mirrors
I just was out of town for about two weeks taking a vacation in Alaska. Unfortunately did not see any 2019+ Rangers there. On the east-side of michigan though, i saw a Saber Ranger, and on the way back to GR I saw a silver one.

Srgraham1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL STX
Vehicle Showcase
Traveled from livonia to canton to Chelsea this morning (western detroit burbs) about 100 miles round trip. Saw six rangers this am including one towing a nobo trailer down lilley rd. Either my ranger radar was on or they are starting to pick up. Only colors I didn't see were blue, white, saber (other than mine and the neighbors but I didnt count those). I generally see 1-2 a day and it is rare not to see one in a given day around here. Wonder if any of those were members? Probably 1/2 were ford employees as Canton seems to be a major Ford employee stronghold and that is where I saw 4 of them.

Kataphrakt

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT FX4 Offroad
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer - Mirrors
Well I live in a metro of 500+k haven't seen one in the wild until today after 2 months Saber FX4 in the parking lot of Founders Brewing. Liked the truck and their choice of beers :beer:. Wondered if it was @Kataphrakt but no Saber decal in the back window.

IMG_1863.jpg
I just spent some more time over in allendale this past week and saw at least 4 different rangers over there. though never got a chance to pull out my phone. Seems that they're just uncommon in GR

sbacpo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Claybuster
Vehicle Showcase
Saw a lifted, Shadow Black XLT on the I10 West access road near The Rim on the far north side of San Antonio.

It's the only other one I've seen.

foulmouf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Cab STX Fx4
I was in North Georgia, just south of Chattanooga last week and saw a white Ranger in the drive through of a Chik-fil-a.

DrSafety

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Electric Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I just spent some more time over in allendale this past week and saw at least 4 different rangers over there. though never got a chance to pull out my phone. Seems that they're just uncommon in GR
I haven't seen any out there yet, but I haven't been there in a week or so. I was driving into our local pizza place on southside of Wyoming on Saturday and ran into a white super crew FX4 on the way out. I think we will start to see more.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
1500+ mile SC to NJ round trip with some area driving and I saw one Ranger. A silver Lariat FX4 in NJ.

WildeTee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Escape; '19 Ranger
Guess he liked what you had? LOL . They must of already had the cover on it when he got it?
Talking to him about it he apparently test drove and bought the truck on Saturday, dealership had a cover that was meant to go on their showroom truck so they just put it on his truck instead haha.

foulmouf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Super Cab STX Fx4
Saw a magnetic in downtown Birmingham earlier this week. Looked like someone unloading luggage at a hotel.

LIMITY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
This thread got me thinking. I love in one of the fastest growing areas in the US, Western Washington. I saw maybe two Rangers before I bought mine, and since then I've seen only one other. Oddly enough it was exactly like mine, down to the FX4 package. Weird.
Sponsored