Fender Vents ! We got them ! FORD ACCESSORIES *Licensed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
What vehicle does Ford use this on if sold as a Ford part?
Box marked as "Sport" but I have never seen in USA.
Is this a non USA part? Made in Mexico.
It’s not a Ford part, just a licensed aftermarket accessory made by another company called Air Designs.
Sponsored

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
It’s not a Ford part, just a licensed aftermarket accessory made by another company called Air Designs.
Interesting, thanks.
Always felt VW Was missing out on aftermarket sales for vehicles like the GTI. If they sold and installed more options, it could help sales.

Skeletor

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I used my FordPass Rewards points and paid nothing from a local Ford dealer.

And the price isn’t per vent. It’s for the pair.
My Ford dealership in South Florida is saying that I cannot use Ford pass rewards points to purchase items that I would like, it would have to be for something service related...

Sandman Ranger

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Crew Cab 4x4 Saber
Occupation
Lead Process Engineer
My Ford dealership in South Florida is saying that I cannot use Ford pass rewards points to purchase items that I would like, it would have to be for something service related...
Brown Lee Ford in Tennessee used my points to buy the vent. Reference them with your dealer. Many others have used points for this and other parts. Tell the BS.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I bought my tailgate damper with my points and it was from a different dealer than where I purchased my Ranger from. It was closer to my house and didn't want to drive 25 miles away just for a damper. If you have another dealer close by try them otherwise ask to speak with the manager at your dealership as they're wrong in telling you that you cannot use your FPP for accessories.

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
You need a different dealer -- mine in St Augustine let me order mud flaps, and air deflector and a tailgate lock with my FordPass points...

j11series

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger

allcos

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Scab 4X4 XLT
Occupation
Retired
I bought the Ford fender vents. I then sent them over to Condello Customs in Phoenix to have them painted magnetic to match the body. I think they really turned out nice.

6F4F9A02-EF84-4E94-805C-27BC3BBDE5E3.jpeg

882DF636-F6ED-4FCA-8EDE-BAC40B2A3526.jpeg
I used my points to buy these as well. Nice idea guys...thanks. Never cared for all the badging manufacturers put on vehicles. I’m curious what you paid for the painting. A dealer near me wanted $200!

dnymud

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport Supercrew 2wd
Vehicle Showcase
I used my points to buy these as well. Nice idea guys...thanks. Never cared for all the badging manufacturers put on vehicles. I’m curious what you paid for the painting. A dealer near me wanted $200!
The paint on the two side vents and the center bar of the RTR grill I also put on was $200.

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
As others said your dealer is mistaken. Follow this link and see the part about rewards. You can use them for accessories.
https://www.ford.com/fordpass/
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.